Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

I saw Archies

It should have been a series.....

It lacked an intent and the energy. Last me phusssss ho gaya.

Reggie and dilton and mr lodge had screen presence. None of the roles shined through. Poorly written and lazy.

The 2 stories of love triangle and green park were not competed properly. Something felt incomplete. As if upar upar se dikha diya. I wanted to see more.

I liked all the dance and music sessions

My rating 2 out of 5

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mudgaon express- more like mehgaon express. I chuckled like once or twice during the entire thing. Too long, too cringe, too boring.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I saw laapataa ladies it is a sweet feel good film that addresses issues like domestic violence, dowry, women’s education with subtlety. You will leave the film smiling.

1241154 thumbnail

I saw Laapata ladies & Chamkila. Laapata ladies is such a heartwarming film. Loved the simplicity & innocence of the film. It kept me hooked throughout. Phool & Deepu's reunion scene was so well donesmiley42 Loved each & every character.

Chamkila- Decent movie. Good performance by Diljit. Pari was barely there in the filmsmiley36

Hello.. when are we going to watch Laapata ladies ? Everyone is saying that it is worth the watch? You free this Friday or Saturday?

DobbyDeol thumbnail

Chamkila- alright movie. Story was just okay. Diljit was really the only positive. Parineeti's role could've been done by literally anyone.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail

Maja ma

Lost the plot towards the end

Prom dates

Just a timepass

DobbyDeol thumbnail

Laapata ladies- Good. Predictable but enjoyable. Aamir should marry this Kiran Rao lady, she seems talented.

Lapaataa Ladies

It is funny, light, refreshing, all the actors were good. Definitely something that Supari_khala won't enjoy because no one dies

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail

Murder mubarak

Khichdi bana diya movie ke naam par. didn't enjoy that much.

Tisca sanjay dimple and karishma were good.

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 5 months ago