Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 7 months ago

Poor things

Bella has a mind of a child. She explores her sexuality and self-identity.

Marvellous acting Emma did deserve awards, Willem and Mark acted well too. Amazing direction. Be warned there is severe nudity. Bella is badass with Duncan and General Alfie. Great ending loved what happened to the general.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzrDfUH4PtA

This 20 Part Docu Series that airs on Peacock

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mamla Legal Hai

On Netflix

Fun take on law. At times over the top but it has its moments. All actors have done a fine job.

Seems it is based on true stories.. only story point is taken and given a humourous take on it. It was weird to know people go for weirder reasons too for law. Some shocking takes even. All in all fun episodes except monkey one.

kimnancy thumbnail

I recently watched "Dune" and was captivated by its stunning visuals and engaging storyline. What about you? Any movie recommendations?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I saw Dune2

Loved the cinematography it is a visual treat. Favourite scenes sandworm, Paul and Chani love scenes, Fyed fighting, last Fyed-Paul fight. Austin Butler’s acting was superb Timothee Zendaya and the rest of the cast were good too. Movie is lengthy.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/HIs9x49DK7I

Still watching this smiley20

Maroonporsche thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail