Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Best. Christmas. Ever.

'Tis the season for bad cheesy Christmas movies. This one takes the cake. A silly plot riddled with holes, half-baked characters, and an oversimplified resolution. But holiday joy!!!!!

Any catch up details on the tour?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Mili

I liked this movie. I have always liked Jhanvi in her solo movies. It was good one time watch. It shows how even sweet, innocent girls like Mili get mistreated and misunderstood by society. I could relate to the main character.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Single All the Way

Two best friends and roommates are in love. But it takes Christmas with the family to admit their feelings. It is cute and all. But I am like - don't do it - don't risk the friendship.

Renfield

I don't understand why it was panned. It is wild, gory, hilarious, and wildly entertaining. Nicolas Cage is a delight as Dracula. I can't believe it has been that long for him to take on the role.

Catherine Called Birdy

An amusing tale of a free-spirited teenager in 13th-century England. She is determined to foil her father's plans of getting her married. But eventually, she relents for the sake of her family, only to have her family finally stand up for her.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

'Tis the season for bad cheesy Christmas movies. This one takes the cake. A silly plot riddled with holes, half-baked characters, and an oversimplified resolution. But holiday joy!!!!!

Ive seen that.. I love bad cheesy christmas comedy romance movies.. day by day we have more in common.

I love sweet desi tea with 5 rusks.. you?

whats your favorite food RTH? Top 5?

have you watched last christmas? The cast is hot .. the movie made me cry.. do watch it and chart me your emotions ..

https://youtu.be/z9CEIcmWmtA?si=9yqjgZdF9lJ0ZO_Y

Edited by D3viL - 11 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Ponniyin Selvan: II I found it underwhelming compared to the first one.

Posted: 10 months ago

Leo

I used to hate Adam Sandler movies. I thought his humor appealed to the least common denominator. But I think he has matured over time. The Murder Mystery movies were a fun time pass. Uncut Gems showed his acting prowess. But movies like "You're so not invited to my Bat Mitzvah" and "Leo" show a sense of storytelling in touch with growing up and navigating the world as children/teens.

Leo is a surprisingly heartwarming tale of a wise school pet lizard who helps children cope with their insecurities and growing pains. The voice cast is stellar.

His Dark Materials S1

Phil Pullman's Northern Light's book series is one of the deepest and most philosophical young adult novels. The narrative explores complex themes like theology, particle physics, and beyond. The series is a scathing critique of organized religion, specifically the concepts of sin and salvation.

In 2007, capitalizing on the fantasy fiction wave led by Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, they tried to make a movie version of the Golden Compass, but failed miserably. The complex themes being diluted in a rushed cinematic story.

But adapted for television in the episodic format the book plays out in a much more compelling manner. They do take liberties with content bringing in characters from the second book into the first season. But it works from a timeline and narrative perspective.

The series has a stellar cast of actors and voice actors, but Dafne Keene who plays Lyra is the highlight. So young, talented, and underrated. Makes me wish that they were still making that X-23 movie.

Originally posted by: carisma2

Any catch up details on the tour?

Last week, we had a tragic loss of life at the Rio Eras tour. A fan passed out due to excessive heat and died at the hospital. A joyous tour sadly turned into tragedy for one family. RIP Ana Clara Benevides.

Originally posted by: D3viL

Ive seen that.. I love bad cheesy christmas comedy romance movies.. day by day we have more in common.

I love sweet desi tea with 5 rusks.. you?

whats your favorite food RTH? Top 5?

have you watched last christmas? The cast is hot .. the movie made me cry.. do watch it and chart me your emotions ..

Haha. You clearly didn't see the last page. smiley36

Some of my favorite holiday season movies are Love Actually, Home Alone, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone (it feels Christmassy), and Kal Ho Na Ho (feels Christmassy too).

I'm actually not a sweet tea person. I prefer my tea without sugar. And I like it with Biscoff, not very desi of me really. Its really hard for me to pick my favorite foods. Since its post-Thanksgiving - stuffing is on my mind. It is my hands down favorite food of this holiday. I have been known to eat just plates of stuffing. I also love rice with papad and pickles - rasam rice or rice with varan & kadhi. I enjoy most rice dishes - fried rice, risotto, biryani, jollof rice, congee, dirty rice, paella, sushi, arroz con Pollo.

You know how they have monthly delivery clubs for coffee, tea, chocolate, snacks etc. I think there should be a rice delivery club where every month you get one lb of a new and interesting rice variety.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

Zara Hatke Zara Bachke

I liked both the leads but Sara was better Vicky was not as good as usual. Vicky's teeth look was amusing

the family was nice especially the kid and Vicky's onscreen dad

Tere Vaaste and Phir aur kya Chahiye are amazing songs. They could have had more songs

Overall film is good and has a unique subject. Some of the twists are predictable

I didn't like the movie ending regarding the house they could have just used the house after they got pregnant. It's a bit impractical

May I ask where you watched this? I thought it hasn’t released yet ?

Last week, we had a tragic loss of life at the Rio Eras tour. A fan passed out due to excessive heat and died at the hospital. A joyous tour sadly turned into tragedy for one family. RIP Ana Clara Benevides.

Yes, I believe I read about that. That's so sad. This wasn't at the event you were going to was it?

I rem some years back I went to a wedding and it was extremely hot in there and made worse by the weather which was very hot. I barely managed 15 mins I side and had to leave. I spent most of the event sitting in the car with the windows down.

I didn't even get a chance to eat biryani. It was a choice to be made, life or Biryani. smiley19

Edited by carisma2 - 10 months ago