Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

These are just short season episodes.

Both have the same storyline, different actors. I personally prefferred the spaniah veraion more with English dubbing.

You won't know who's lying until the story eventually starts revealing more. Performance is brilliant.

Liar

Spanish - Version

Liar

2 seasons - English version

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago

Pathan

You are not alone

Inbetween

AlphaQ thumbnail

RRR

I have to give it between a 9 and 10. My expectations were low, but the AMAZING actions scenes were filmed very well, the acting and just the over the top hero moments were well done.

Highly recommended and a must see!

Edited by AlphaQ - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: AlphaQ

RRR

I have to give it between a 9 and 10. My expectations were low, but the AMAZING actions scenes were filmed very well, the acting and just the over the top hero moments were well done.

Highly recommended and a must see!

Did you see how Charan and the girl flew out of the car?

you need to explain it in 3 words.. that is what is happening in this thread? 😆

.... come on its just three words

i love you

TOO!

Originally posted by: D3viL

you need to explain it in 3 words.. that is what is happening in this thread? 😆

.... come on its just three words

i love you

TOO!

Lion, Witch, Wardrobe. 🤣🤣

Don't know why, thats the only thing I could think off. 😂😂

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
791198 thumbnail

Finally watched RRR to see what the brouhahaha was all about. I can see why people like it. It truly is Entertaining as fcuk. Loved the outlandish writing. Three hours didn’t even feel that long. Should have seen it at the theatre high on edibles. Would have been even more fun.

Hey cari.. your stallion

Are you the Samaritan or the Nemesis??

Screenshot_20230327-202256_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't tag you.. brain fog. I can't remember your ID yikes. Well you will find me .. ..

Originally posted by: D3viL

Hey cari.. your stallion

Are you the Samaritan or the Nemesis??

Screenshot_20230327-202256_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't tag you.. brain fog. I can't remember your ID yikes. Well you will find me .. ..

I'm both. I'll be what I need to be. For some I'll be Samaritan and for others I'll be Nemesis.

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm kicking myself for not seeing 83 sooner just because it's about cricket. Ranveer is wonderful when he plays his rare lowkey grounded roles. Contrary to my fears, this film explored all the cricketers and slowly told their backstories. Not in detail. But enough glimpses to make them real as a character. Deepika was not strictly necessary. Any actress would have done for such a short cameo.But she lights up the screen and her offscreen chemistry with Ranveer translates well onscreen too. Next to Ranveer Jiiva is my favorite as the eccentric and playful Srikant aka Cheeka. His funny yet emotional toast to his "Captain" brought tears to my eyes.

Kisses to the director for not making Ranveer and Deepika do any cheesy romantic songs and not making up fake backstories about his wish to win the World Cup. No desire to prove anything to anybody. Just a man who wants to win and support his team in making that win happen.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago