Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

The only actor i liked both in TV and movies is rajeev khandelwal . I think no other telly guy can be like him

Ohhh I love the guy...
Hez always done something different on his own terms...

Very exceptional list of work -

Shows -

Time Bomb
Left Right Left
Sach Ka Samna

Films -

Aamir
Table no. 21
Shaitaan

Cant wait for 'Samrat & Co.'...Rajshri's first "different" film...I wish people notice him man...Hez soo good...He has the guts to make path breaking choices, even if hez not doing exceptionally in Bollywood..he has his own niche now...even if 2 people know him...they appreciate him😳

PS. - Vivian...I thought he was doing Ekta's show on Zee? But then I heard he was at loggerheads with Ekta during PKYEK...Coz I remember people bashing Ekta for not inviting him to any of her parties and whateverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago
643898 thumbnail

Ohhh I love the guy...
Hez always done something different on his own terms...

Very exceptional list of work -

Shows -

Time Bomb
Left Right Left
Sach Ka Samna

Films -

Aamir
Table no. 21
Shaitaan

Cant wait for 'Samrat & Co.'...Rajshri's first "different" film...I wish people notice him man...Hez soo good...He has the guts to make path breaking choices, even if hez not doing exceptionally in Bollywood..he has his own niche now...even if 2 people know him...they appreciate him😳

PS. - Vivian...I thought he was doing Ekta's show on Zee? But then I heard he was at loggerheads with Ekta during PKYEK...Coz I remember people bashing Ekta for not inviting him to any of her parties and whateverπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree and happy for me but for me he will always remain sujal πŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Although i like Vivian but i agree wid most of ppl here
He got good looks in fact TV industry mai ek yeh hi kaida ka lagta hai πŸ˜†
But yes he needs to shed kilos.. And he being mere actor in tellywood among kings and queen (I guess i dont need to mention. People are already aware) so jab king & queen ki movies sirf paper and articles tak release huyi toh iski kyun release hogi? πŸ˜†
Let him 1st reach in king & queens position in TV 1st which wid present kings seem impossible for poor,bad actor πŸ˜†
I used to watch Madhubala on and off just to c him coz Indian soap ki story and acting se mujhe kabhi hope nhi rha but at least eye candy toh ho πŸ˜†

PS- Lol by the way the article TM posted is fake πŸ˜† This site has prepared articles on all TV actors in advance jaise hi koi show chodta hai they come wid articles.. They were same who said Vivian was kicked out now they are saying he left to pursue bollywood. πŸ˜†

Moral of the story Vivian Dsena is not worth bollywood as of now and I m glad he left crap show aswell
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is good looking and all but he cant act πŸ˜•
And I heard he is going to do a new Ekta show
Edited by asharithvik - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Haha! He has Bollywood dreams? Being a diehard fan, still I am unaware! And woah! His haters turned lovers for Bolly Forum exclusively know so much! Humein bhi bata do aapke sources!!

Anyways! Like Vivian said, he doesn't have the looks and body for movie industry! This tells a lot about him! So I give a damn to these TOI articles!
964749 thumbnail
LOL vampire bhaiyya is so wooden, he needs to learn to act first. πŸ˜†
He also desperately needs to do something about his fugly teeth and losing that muffin top. πŸ˜›
zaniax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hahaha...Good joke πŸ˜†

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shorty123

He's hot! And I think he's good in Madhubala. He pulls off the character well. If awful 'actors' like Siddharth Malhotra, Imran Khan and Abhishek bachan are allowed to act in bollywood movies then I'm sure Vivian is aswel.

Are you seriously considering tv's worst non-actor with someone like Abhishek Bachchan who even in his worst films can act circles around Vivian? Amazing! Vivian cannot act to save his life - which clearly is no impediment when it comes to Bollywood. But I think the bigger impediment is that he looks comical when he dances, which is a much bigger sin in Bollyland. Acting aaye na aaye, nachna nahin aata to niklo bahar. πŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissCoco

LOL vampire bhaiyya is so wooden, he needs to learn to act first. πŸ˜†

He also desperately needs to do something about his fugly teeth and losing that muffin top. πŸ˜›

πŸ˜† His teeth are a running joke and Vabz bhabz needs to stop feeding him all that yummy Parsi food. For those who have no idea what we are referring to - yeh lo, khud hi dekh lo sabut

Meri tond bhi sexy
meri muffin top bhi sexy
mere crooked daant bhi sexy
mera box jaw bhi sexy hai!

swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor4

who do u think is a good actor on tv?

Among the lead actors (not talking about the supporting actors because there are some amazing actors there who are far superior to these lead actors)

1. Karanvir Bohra
2. Mishal Raheja
3. Ashish Sharma
4. Varun Badola (strictly not lead - but did parallel lead in his last show)
5. Ronit Roy
6. Abhishek Rawat

Among the heartthrob actors KSG is the best actor by far.