Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
this is just my opinion but juhi is asking for too much. SRK isn't only a huge star but he also has family... 2 little kids. He doesn't have time to visit his friends every other day. Am sure he visited him once...I think thats enough. He is in a coma after all...what can srk visits do for him. Nothing... he is no doctor. Sometimes even your own family don't visit you reg when u are in a hospital...ppl have lives to leave...they can't put it on hold..for someone who is sick.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
People are making mountain out of a hill! What do you expect from SRK that he should go everyday to meet Bobby who is in coma! A person who is in coma kya farak parta hein usko roz milne se but that doesn't mean he didn't went to meet him at all.
And i dont think Juhi is so angry with SRK coz if she was she wouldn't have mentioned SRK so many times on twitter. And i know that SRK have gone to meet Bobby (coz of twitter)...ryt now he is so busy with RaOne and Don 2 that he doesn't even have enough time for his family friends to door ki baat hein:(
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Visiting her brother in the hosp is not what she is lashing at... Mid last year there were enough news articles on how SRK was a source of strength for Juhi...
Even in this write up that does not seem to be the issue that she is upset abt...
She is talking abt the acknowledgement and that she thinks came late and thats what is upsetting her...
As a sister I guess she is right from her point of view... She is in a vulnerable state now... He is been in coma for abt a year and a half... And nothing much is improving ...
Nothing wrong in expressing displeasure...
Edited by -Maddy- - 13 years ago
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Juhi's tweets on 21 Aug... someone who is going through this is allowed a little bit of emotion and if SRK is the real friend i am sure he understands...after all our harshest words are always for people whom we love most...
iam_juhi Juhi Chawla
What is this life ?? Is it a dream ?? A playout of your thoughts ?? ... Or what ??? Just had a screening of My Brother Nikhil in frankfurt
We were at the theatre waiting for shhow to end .. When sanjay suggested let's go in and see the movie .. And I jumped at the idea ..
Haven't seen it since trial show 6 yrs ago .. Let's go see how I looked then ... And we go in ... And I end up watching scenes . My brother Is dying .. Eventually I'm in a scene crying saying to purab kohli .. I can't go see my brother in this condition any more .. I can't be
Be strong anymore ... Tell him .. I went away ...and I break down ... My feelings exactly ...so many times in the recent past ...
And its so strange.I do a film .. And i never in my wildest wildest wildest dreams imagined a similar situation play out in real ..
FavoriteRetweetReply
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I remember reading those tweets and I replied to Juhi saying to her you are a strong girl! Keep going and I sort of spoke my own experience of when I lost a cousin myself but Dear God I pray her brother gets well!😒
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I understand Juhi's sentiments, but if this is the way she really felt then why didn't she approach Shahrukh earlier? Why now after he has made this move towards her brother? Its always better late than never. She should appreciate the fact that he did do this verses never. And if she really felt this way about it, being good friends with him, she could have approached him a lot sooner and told him how she felt. After all they are (or were) really good friends. The fault is partially Shahrukh's and partially Juhi's. Not entirely Shahrukh's.

Anyways I will pray for her brother's fast recovery. May he get well soon.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww it's sad...i wish her brother's speedy recovery...

but i dont understand y SRK z always targeted by d media...he goes 2 see him but yeah not regularly .he always helps juhi ...he dedicated d album 2 Bobby..and also Juhi z SRK's partner in KKR...SRK always gave her mental n financial support...

wat more u expect 4m a friend???😳

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Visiting her brother in the hosp is not what she is lashing at... Mid last year there were enough news articles on how SRK was a source of strength for Juhi...

Even in this write up that does not seem to be the issue that she is upset abt...
She is talking abt the acknowledgement and that she thinks came late and thats what is upsetting her...
As a sister I guess she is right from her point of view... She is in a vulnerable state now... He is been in coma for abt a year and a half... And nothing much is improving ...
Nothing wrong in expressing displeasure...

If she is only talking about acknowledgement I dont see how she can say its too late. He acknowledged him on the day Ra1's album released. There couldnt be a better day.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

If she is only talking about acknowledgement I dont see how she can say its too late. He acknowledged him on the day Ra1's album released. There couldnt be a better day.

It could be a better day for SRK... But maybe not to her... Maybe not to her brother... Maybe she wanted the acknowledgement when her brother was actively heading the company... Maybe he did not get that or Maybe she felt that he deserved more and that credit was not given to her...
LOL... Too many Maybe's... 😆
melonie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...most of SRK's old friends seem to have a different equation with him now