Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

401366 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Juhi and her husband Jai Mehta are co owners of KKR... The future of this team looks
more messy after this fall out between SRK and Juhi...

They should hire Messi then, cricket nahin tto football hi sahi 😉

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I dont understand what Juhi is expecting. I knew Juhi's brother is in coma. I am sure he gets the best possible medical treatment. What else could SRK have done? To me it looks like Juhi is taking out some other issues ka gussa on this issue. Or else Juhi is a partner in Ra1 too and this controversy will help Ra1 as well her upcoming show on Colors channel.

@ Bold exactly my sentiments.

If a person is in coma for a year, how long can someone keep visiting him? What is the right number of times...And can we expect someone to leave his livelihood and sit by his side. Its not possible for any person who is working to be so committed.

Bobby probably has the best treatment. Its sad that people love to bad mouth SRK.

The fact is SRK has not had a single hit since his MNIK...and everyone assumes with the way age is catching up with him he will slowly be on his way out.. Hence these articles.

Chalo thats also fine..Every Dog has his day.. Its SRK today, tom its Amir and day after it will be Salman K.

As far as Juhi is concerned she probably had more expectations from SRK.
@ SRK used to mention Bobby regularly on twitter when he fell sick...

Edited by KripaRajput - 13 years ago
228398 thumbnail
^^^^^^^^^^^^^😕😛😉, srk hasn't had any other releases since my name is khan...
Edited by choco786 - 13 years ago
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I love Juhi, and do agree that SRK's kind of all over the place these days, but i don't exactly understand the reason to complain? Even if SRK never did publicly aknowledge her brothers coma i don't understand how it lessens or great-ens his families struggle. Why put worth on public appreciation for a man who is most likely ill, shouldn't she just not give a shit either way? The fact that she had to go out of her way to say she was 'dissapointed' at how 'late' her brother got some dumb album dedicated to him makes me think she's disappointed about something entirely different.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i never know he was CEO. NEver herd his name associated to red chillies or SRK.

SAdly she's so right we only mention how someone special is when they are in tragedy or not there.

pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sad Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who stood by Juhi when her mother passed away...sad tat Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who helped Jai Mehta overcome his financial losses in business...sad Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who was by Bobby's side for the longest time wen he was in hospital... wonder y KJo is not lashing out at SRK for remembering SRK's Tom uncle after such a long time???
individuals do hav a life...their personal or professional life can never stop due to a tragedy occured...the fact tat Bobby Chawla still remains in the BOD list of Red Chillies proves tat he is valued...or else which profit making organisation still sustains its employee inspite of not been in work whatever the reason be...
anyways as a fan sad to c Juhi going on the same path as Farida Jalal to grab attention...
anyways my opinion...😃
4492 thumbnail
I have a mixed reaction...sure Srk did nothing on purpose...maybe Juhi was looking for more support and concern...but Srk is always soo busy...but I think Srk's acknowledgement to her brother was a good thing..and should be taken in a good way
Edited by nkapoor - 13 years ago
4492 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

sad Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who stood by Juhi when her mother passed away...sad tat Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who helped Jai Mehta overcome his financial losses in business...sad Juhi forgot tat it was SRK who was by Bobby's side for the longest time wen he was in hospital... wonder y KJo is not lashing out at SRK for remembering SRK's Tom uncle after such a long time???

individuals do hav a life...their personal or professional life can never stop due to a tragedy occured...the fact tat Bobby Chawla still remains in the BOD list of Red Chillies proves tat he is valued...or else which profit making organisation still sustains its employee inspite of not been in work whatever the reason be...
anyways as a fan sad to c Juhi going on the same path as Farida Jalal to grab attention...
anyways my opinion...😃

ooh tell me about Farida Jalal? and what did Srk do for Bobby when he was in coma? details please!!
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Faridaji was upset as neither Karan nor Chopra's approached her to work with their PH inspite of being associated with them for a long time n she felt that SRK was responsible for it...i guess she said this in an interview when she was abt to enter Ballika Vadhu..

as far as Bobby is concerned, i have no proofs to prove tat SRK has taken care of him wen in hospital as there is no 'publicity' done on this, but am aware tat SRK regularly visits the hospital n keeps a track on Bobby's health...
4492 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pria4ever

Faridaji was upset as neither Karan nor Chopra's approached her to work with their PH inspite of being associated with them for a long time n she felt that SRK was responsible for it...i guess she said this in an interview when she was abt to enter Ballika Vadhu..

as far as Bobby is concerned, i have no proofs to prove tat SRK has taken care of him wen in hospital as there is no 'publicity' done on this, but am aware tat SRK regularly visits the hospital n keeps a track on Bobby's health...

ohhh ok...how do u know he did visit him? and if he has visited it him a few times...then what is Juhi's problem?