Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

460091 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont know what this means?
So to show sympathy one should publicly portray it?

I like music produced by universal music group but i've no idea who the CEO is and neither do i care..

anyway wish bobby a speedy recovery

Edited by tvdekha - 13 years ago
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have mixed feelings about SRK. He is hugely successful - a self made man - I really respect that. He is eminently watchable in Chak De, Swades and KKKG. He tends to ham a bit...but he used to have a very charming personality. I really like his quick wit. I respect the way he has built his business up and is so deeply ambitious.

On the other hand, I notice that he has stepped on the people who helped him and were his friends. For SRK, it is profit before anything else.
Karan, Juhi, Yash Chopra -these are all people with whom his equations have changed. He hired Sourav Ganguly to get Calcutta folks to buy tickets for his game and then dumped him when things got rough. He now hangs out with bigger sharks like Mukesh Ambani.
But then, perhaps one has to be this cutthroat to survive in this place. I know I won't be watching RA1. I couldn't sit through MNIK.

Edited by jjairam - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
STUPID STUPID SRK! Is he so pathetic that he hasn't been there for Juhi? Her brother is in a coma for goodness sake but nooo all SRK cares about is his movies and Priyanka Chopra! For once SRK what if it happened to your sister eh? Would he like if it Juhi never came to meet her? I don't think so. He's messed up big time. Itna smoking karta hain! Seriously the brain doesn't function properly! I should know I have a uncle who smokes so much🥱 smh!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I dont understand what Juhi is expecting. I knew Juhi's brother is in coma. I am sure he gets the best possible medical treatment. What else could SRK have done? To me it looks like Juhi is taking out some other issues ka gussa on this issue. Or else Juhi is a partner in Ra1 too and this controversy will help Ra1 as well her upcoming show on Colors channel.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have mixed feelings about this statement.
What Juhi is going through is understandable, coz that's her brother. She will always feel very sensitive about this issue.
But in life, its usually just family and VERY close friends that truly suffer through a tragedy and know how it feels.
General friends or aquaintences share in the grief for amoment and then move on with life. Its kinda natural, but sad.
Its been a year so you cant really expect Shahrukh to be reminded about the tragedy. On the flipside, if he really was that close friends with the man, then perhaps he should he kept in touch. It all depends on their personal relationship that we dont really know, so we cant really judge.

I doubt Srk took Bobby's name for publicity. Most people dont even know who he is. If he took his name at the event with Yash Johar, then it must be heartfelt.
Edited by desigal90 - 13 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder what Juhi's comment really was. This sounds odd to me, as if something was lost in translation or as if the comment was taken out of context to make a story.
On the other hand I have little doubt there are background issues between Juhi and SRK that we aren't privy to.
If she is making disillusioned remarks about him I rather suspect she has her reasons but if SRK loses a friend like Juhi that will be the beginning of the end for him.
I don't care how "young" PC or Lady Gaga's demographic skews.
It won't save him.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She seems very close to her brother as he is the only surving member of her family pre marriage... even her marriage was not her choice apparently and initially she wasnt very happy with it...things might have changed after she's has kids...
A marriage that never made Juhi happy
27th Feb 2001 17.36 IST
By Little Birdie

As news of proud parents Juhi Chawla and Jai Mehta gushing at the arrival of a bonny baby spreads across the country, something unpleasant strikes a discordant note in the otherwise happy atmosphere.

There's this little birdie that tells us that Juhi will at least find some happiness with her little girl. The birdie elaborates further saying that the chirpy Chawla was not very happy in marriage.

It was Juhi's mother who chose industrialist Jai Mehta as Juhi's husband. Juhi was very close to her mother. Though she never voiced her disapproval about Jai openly, Juhi's mother knew about Juhi's opinion on the alliance.

In an unfortunate accident Juhi lost her mother. The actress's emotional attachment to her mother led her to accept Jai as her husband. But she never really announced her marriage with him to the world. We just kept tossing Jai between Juhi's steady boyfriend and husband.

Anyway, junior Juhi should be able to ease out all those ripples and make Juhi and Jai a wonderful couple and parents.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/chirpychat/20010227-0.html

Juhi prays for brother

Posted on Saturday, April 24th, 2010 at 7:55 pm

Juhi Chawla and her well wishers have been very disturbed since her brother Bobby Chawla, CEO of SRK's company Red Chillies Entertainment was hospitalized. Juhi was recently spotted offering midnight prayers for her brother's speedy recovery.

Juhi Chawla at Neeta Nishka Lulla summer preview in Samsara on 29th March 2010 (9)

Juhi Chawla

Bobby was hospitalized after had a brain hemorrhage earlier this month and had to undergo an operation immediately. Since then, he has been in the ICU in a suburban hospital and is under observation currently.

Juhi is very close to her brother, ever since their parents died a long time ago. She has been very upset over her brother's ill health. Though usually very bubbly, the actress was sighted looking very serious while praying at Versova beach.

She was seen wearing a white kurta-pyjama at 1.30am at Versova beach. She sat for 20 minutes and chanted mantras while facing the sea. She then walked towards the sea to offer her prayers with her hands raised towards the sky and was accompanied by her driver. After her prayers, Juhi left in her car.

http://hamaraphotos.com/bollywood/scoops/juhi-prays-for-brother.html

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Juhi is human , SRK is human and we all make mistakes.Sometimes, they are so bad that you cannot undo what you have done. Things happen, relationships end on bitter notes and we all are grey somewhere. So, i don't think its right to judge anyone - we are not them and we are not in their shoes. We only see what we get and we get only what we see.

And no, am not sermonizing . I am not a Juhi fan., I am not a SRK fan. Just saying that one tragedy and one mistake cannot make or break your life. Both Juhi and SRK need to release the past, if not forgive or forget. And most importantly, one hopes and prays that Juhi's brother recovers ASAP. Her parents are gone and he is all that she has from her roots. God bless him with a speedy recovery and a long healthy life.

No offence.

Edited by PinkChocolate - 13 years ago
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sad news. Juhi doesn't strike me as a petty person so if she has grievances, you can be sure she feels them justified. What's happening to SRK? He used to have such a close knit group and one by one they're all falling by the wayside. KJo is starting to reveal the dynamics and cracks in their relationship, Juhi is sounding miffed and hurt by his lack of attention to someone he probably owes a huge debt of gratitude to. Paying lip service at a launch ceremony must just be twisting the knife in all the more. SRK better beware that the Priyankas and Kareenas of this world are only friends as long as their side of the bread is buttered. Old friends need to be treasured, but perhaps he doesn't like what they have to say to him anymore. Hmm.
I hope her brother fully recovers soon. Must be a really difficult time for her family.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh I didn't know here brother was in coma for more than year. Hope he gets better soon all the best to Juhi and her family. Seems like SRK and Juhi aren't close anymore did they have fight or something?