Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SRK is not a poor struggling actor anymore.He is the King of Bollywood.So Juhi it is normal that he will not have time for you or your brother.He is busy with PC and Kareena.
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another 'friendship' in bollywood bites the dust? Guess all realtionships are fickle, there.
Sad...they seemed to have a touching friendship. I read somewhere that Juhi lost her parents while shooting for Duplicate and SRK and Gauri supported her a lot and helped her get through it.
31609 thumbnail
yeh...i read in srk's biography that ever since PBDHH flopped, srk and juhi have had a strained relationship...since they were both producers for tht film and owned the company Dreams Unlimited.

the last nail in the coffin was that srk took aishwarya (and then rani) for chalte chalte instead of juhi, when the partners signed a contract tht juhi would be the heroine for the first 10 something films produced by the company...because juhi wasnt commercially viable anymore, they took ash and tht apparently upset juhi a lot...
403365 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh...i read in srk's biography that ever since PBDHH flopped, srk and juhi have had a strained relationship...since they were both producers for tht film and owned the company Dreams Unlimited.

the last nail in the coffin was that srk took aishwarya (and then rani) for chalte chalte instead of juhi, when the partners signed a contract tht juhi would be the heroine for the first 10 something films produced by the company...because juhi wasnt commercially viable anymore, they took ash and tht apparently upset juhi a lot...

Interesting stuff. They're still business partners, right?...I guess they aren't friends exactly now, sad everything has turned into a commodity.

SRK disgusts me. Doesn't have to do anything with this piece of news, just in general, he nauseates me now.
31609 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

Interesting stuff. They're still business partners, right?...I guess they aren't friends exactly now, sad everything has turned into a commodity.

SRK disgusts me. Doesn't have to do anything with this piece of news, just in general, he nauseates me now.

No i dunt think they are business partners either...just that Bobby works with srk...but i dunt think him and juhi are buisness partners...

coz after chalte chalte, Dreams Unlimited closed down because Juhi refused to be partners anymore...thts why srk made a new production house Red chillies, which is under Gauri's name and has been producing films in that banner ever since...

I thought juhi and srk's feud settled when she acted in a small role in Paheli for him...but i guess it hasnt settled.

and yeh...i agree...srk dosent disgust me, but I feel saddd...like really sad for him...i pity him actually...
403365 thumbnail
^ wait, I I thought they owned KKR together? Why is she at the matches regularly then? 😕
31609 thumbnail
yeh im not too sure if about KKR...yeh she is quite regularly at those matches...

dunno...maybe she is a partner then...

if thts true, then these two are probably the most disastrous business partners...its like every thing they touch is destined to fail...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I had no idea Juhi's brother was in a coma for over a year or that he was a part of Red Chillies. I don't blame her for being upset with SRK, its been over a year and now he talks about Bobby. It does seem like too little too late.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zainab25

^ wait, I I thought they owned KKR together? Why is she at the matches regularly then? 😕

Juhi and her husband Jai Mehta are co owners of KKR... The future of this team looks
more messy after this fall out between SRK and Juhi...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SRK Live only for himself!!!he is sooo full of himself and kinda selfish too...and now another reason added to my list to dislike him!!!Srk can never be anyone's freind his freinds are his insecurity, his ego and his so call i am the best!!!🤢
I feel so sorry for Juhi's brother!!! its really really sad may he get well soon!!!