Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ismail needs to retire back to his darbar.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Both Darbar and Rahman co-composed Kisna. Rahman's tracks were highly appreciated while Darbar's met with a mixed response. I guess teh rivalry started from then (only from Darbar's side of course).
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Poor Alisha. She made such sensational statements. But even in her own topic everybody but her is enjoying attention. πŸ˜†
461339 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena1

universally liked or not.. it still doesn't justify how some here are trying to shove them down peoples throats as being great.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

generally speaking, its ok to dislike 'legends'.. i see nothing wrong with that.. why is it considered taboo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you're conflating two different issues here... my posts have nothing to do with people disliking legends, by all means, do so.

All I'm saying is that they are still popular today.. and personally I enjoy old music and new music.
66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

you're conflating two different issues here... my posts have nothing to do with people disliking legends, by all means, do so.

All I'm saying is that they are still popular today.. and personally I enjoy old music and new music.

i know your post has nothing to do with that.. i am just saying.. there are some here who are implying that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
623577 thumbnail
@meena : lol meena i don't have any complaints...u can see i was having fun...its bila who ruined it...asked me to calm down

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

wats will be the spice left if all goes goody goody 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
104869 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

oh just tht...some one rd burman choried the songs someone said asha deserves a slap...are these opinions...?? please spare me smarie_pants next time go through the whole topic when commenting on such...

even i don't think i have said anything offensive as such...so its justified...

but now am out of topic...since a viewbie's note has arrived and its for good.

That someone would be me. You were the one who brought in the whole thing about Asha saying Himesh needs a slap. My comment was tongue in cheek given that the same Asha then went and butchered a RD Burman song in one of Himesh's movies.
104869 thumbnail
Didnt Ismail get a girl pregnant, who then tried to commit suicide?
66567 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

Didnt Ismail get a girl pregnant, who then tried to commit suicide?

Yes Pragya.. her name was Poonam Yadav..
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

1. There was never any concrete evidence of reheman plagarising...it was just people speculating and saying things because 2 songs happened to sound similar, which died down instantly because they didnt hold water.

2. Saathiya is a remake, not a dubbed film. And he didnt even win the NA for saathiya... The only national awards he won were Roja, Minsara Kanavu, Lagaan and Kannathil Muttamittal, which were all very well deserved.

3. He composed Jai Ho for subhash ghai's yuvvraj and Mani ratnams shelved project, but both rejected it and Danny boyle accepted it. DUH.

Ismails arguments are ridiculous

THANK you for this post =D

He is one of the verrry few musicians we have who don't copy and paste from others, and yet there's still fingers pointing at him.

I admit that there's a lot of bias towards ARR in my posts but haha opposition towards ARR makes my khoon boil >.< me kya karing