Kartik Aryan tells media to cooperate

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

God these paps......even though he is saying he has some problems at home and looks worried.......still they keep yelling at him for pics...smiley29

1179250 thumbnail

He lost his family members in recent Mumbai accident

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

God these paps......even though he is saying he has some problems at home and looks worried.......still they keep yelling at him for pics...smiley29

They are so damn annoying! They don’t consider these people human beings with emotions!
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

May be I am being cynical here & I hope I am wrong...but mostly paps are informed and invited to click celebrities... Unless paps are posted there 24*7, which I don't know.

Originally posted by: TheJourney

May be I am being cynical here & I hope I am wrong...but mostly paps are informed and invited to click celebrities... Unless paps are posted there 24*7, which I don't know.

You are correct....most of the times they are invited by the PR teams....maybe Kartik's team did invite them.....but once he said that he has a problem at home.....they should have stopped yelling....and let him go..

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

They follow cars and are stationed at primary locations like gym, restaurant, airport

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

You are correct....most of the times they are invited by the PR teams....maybe Kartik's team did invite them.....but once he said that he has a problem at home.....they should have stopped yelling....and let him go..

If Karthik's team called paps, then it's completely on them. Celebrities always say... don't click etc...paps can't know...and why would they stop when they are spending their time & are invited for the same? They are doing their job.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If he wanted his privacy, he shouldn’t have taken to the headlines using this news because unless he tipped them nobody knew about this. It’s annoying how these celebrities don’t let anything go to get into the headlines and then cry wolf. We rip apart the others for playing similar tricks but somehow we are supposed to sympathize with Karthik? Kyo bhai?