Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

They follow cars and are stationed at primary locations like gym, restaurant, airport

Hmmm...you could be right 👍

I again saw the video & Karthik stopped thrice (though momentarily) to let them click. How are paps supposed to differentiate?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope everything at his home and with his family is OK. Having said that, Kartik himself is known as playing an aggressive and strong PR game. Celebs always call the paps and a lot of them also play this cat and mouse game of I’m in a hurry or how did you know blah blah (exceptions would be if two celebs for instance need to be at the airport around the same time but only one called the paps. The other one would be caught by the paps too). So yea if I’m being cynical then so will these paps who are used to these games. Most importantly, he’s a big name celeb. He will always have the option of of getting a fast and clear VIP entry away from the main gate and the crowds. Yet he chose to use the main gate.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

And the PR game has started. Objective being to draw parallels between real life and the movie.

https://x.com/borntobeashwani/status/1791757937938944104?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This very unfortunate incident has been front page news and was covered by every news channel, demise of loved ones always hurts, but demise of loved ones due to someone's negligence in the least expected and totally avoidable way is bound to hit hard, can't imagine having to go work the very next day or so that too to your hometown which would obviously lead to surge of memories.

So if Kartik was slightly rude for once it's totally understandable, people are too cynical for no reason, this could easily be usual media or producers' PR. From what I have seen he seems very close to his family.

16 people died in a totally avoidable accident, I hope the culprits get punished....RIP