Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

Yes everyone is jealous, everyone is ugly, everyone is lying. Because there have never been bigger or prettier actors and celebrities than RG ever.

This is how being in a cult looks like.

Two or three jealous co stars who r already out of the show doesn't belong to the category of "everyone".

RG is an actor who is playing the role of a middle aged housewife.She is here to act not to participate in any beauty pageant.

Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago
DT Note Do not make personal comments or bully fellow members
Posted: 21 days ago

oh bhai ho kya raha hai yaha? I knew this interview would bring some freshness to the otherwise dead forum but kuch na badla, hum wahin ke wahin haismiley9

so is this leap definitely happening?

Edited by hinz - 21 days ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

oh bhai ho kya raha hai yaha? I knew this interview would bring some freshness to the otherwise dead forum but kuch na badla, hum wahin ke wahin haismiley9

so is this leap definitely happening?

Yes. Promo has been shot.

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it 15 years? No innovative ideas at all smiley39

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: strancho

Watched the interview. I would never understand why the actors try to justify their characters. Currently, I am seeing everyone does that. No matter what nonsense their characters do, they will say "ha uska situation aisa tha, waisa tha and usne kar diya.. blah blah". Especially these DKP actors. No wonder Gen Z kids/youths are crazy

And that is true. Kavya had layers and nuance much more than the FL or ML. Her insecurities, her transgressions, her growth were great till the point Shahi made her incapable of dumping a trashbag like Vanraj.

Anupama and her equation moving from betrayal to genuine friendship beyond Vanraj was perhaps the only 'progressive' thing about this show

Rakhi, Kavya, and Dimpy were the only well-written women on the show till they started flip-floping with Dimpy and Kavya.

This show makes you hate any sort of progressive, self-possessed woman lol.

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Paru...

Two or three jealous co stars who r already out of the show doesn't belong to the category of "everyone".

RG is an actor who is playing the role of a middle aged housewife.She is here to act not to participate in any beauty pageant.

??? Literally so many middle-aged actors can play the role better without a jot about beauty.