Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

731627 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Imagine sadak pe ek maa ek taraf 2 year ke bache ko godi mein liye hue Hai aur doosri taraf 9 year ke bache ko godi meiin liye hue sadak pe jaa rahi .hai

Kitna awkward lagta hai ki ek maa sadak pur 9 year ko godi mein lekar jaa rahi hai

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Imagine sadak pe ek maa ek taraf 2 year ke bache ko godi mein liye hue Hai aur doosri taraf 9 year ke bache ko godi meiin liye hue sadak pe jaa rahi .hai

Kitna awkward lagta hai ki ek maa sadak pur 9 year ko godi mein lekar jaa rahi hai

You mean jaise 21 saal ki bachchi ke liye jaise sadak par laet gayi thi? Like that?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Everything aside, I shake my head seeing the generalization, elevating one country’s education, citizenship etc over the rest. Uncalled for, in my opinion.

See its a fact that anupama married anuj because hes rich and famous and US returned multi millionaire else i see she has no real love for him or his family she does not treat him how a real wife treats her hubby that too newly married 0-3 years

If anuj was an orphan or adopted by poor parents and working in india you think anupama will look at him also never

Hasmukh also encouraged her to start life again only because anuj is rich and powerful

Vanraj who was so against this reunion kept quiet only because anuj is very rich and powerful or he would hit and chase away anupama suitors

You think vanraj baa toshu will allow anupama wedding to any man whose a simple middle class

Anuj clout is only because hes US returned business man multi millionaire thats why all shahs and anupama tolerate him or even his sister Malvika thats what i saw on show or deduced from their actions

Also its a fact that many parents in india will do anything to get a US educated or citizen damad in life at any cost (just read matrimonial ads)

Also after losing kapadiya empire without any job or money anuj got business offer from kavya ex anrudh only because hes US returned and US degree holder

Its a fact if india or japanese or africian anyone goes to US they have to do US degree again although they may have their country masters degree too than get job but an US educated same degree can get them job all over world they need not do that country degree again as US degree valid all over world

Now look at MBBS is that degree not enough but UK holds exams only if doc passes they give jobs. Will any US eduacated doc be ready to write exams in any country to continue practice? Not really

was highlighting this superiority of US degree holders not comparing only US and indian degree or citizenship

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
731627 thumbnail

Saath mein leti thi godi mein to nahi liya tha na

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Saath mein leti thi godi mein to nahi liya tha na

Haan goad me aati bhi nahin. But 21 saal ki bachchi aur uski maa sadak par lete the woh mature behaviour tha?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 6 months ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

It's not social media to make usa greatest country on earth. There is a reason people goes to USA Canada to uplift their lifestyle, ab alag baat hai uplift hota hai ya nhi.

USA has always been home to immigrants, have fantastic education system and a benchmark for people to settle and work. Comparing that country (yeah now it's going to dogs with many political changes) to third world country like us, yeah know I am not that patriotic to be blind to my country's issues. That's why anuma went to USA, even Rajan thinks like everyone watching this serial that usa is a better country to make a place for herself.

AngelRG thumbnail

I don't get it the topic was about Anupama and Pakhi. Why this whole thread has become about Adya- how she should and shouldn't have behaved? Why every topic where Anupama's characters flaws are brought out, become about Adya?

So me too taking the liberty of diverting from the topic would like to share my understanding with the people who want Adya to behave so and so. The way environment around Adya or all the kids of Shah house is, they are going to end up becoming Baa/Toshu/ Pakhi if they chose to become rebels or Anupama/bapuji/samar if they chose to surrender to bullies or Another Anuj/Kinjal if they would choose to ignore environment and focus on studies/career etc and in adulthood would crave for love like Anuj/Kinjal are still craving. Because their childhood environment is not peaceful, stable or loving. None of the children emotional needs are getting fulfilled.

These kids don't have a single good role model around them to teach them how to deal with environment in healthy way. Or to say makers of this show are not showing even a single character which audience can see as role model. All characters are about how not to be.

I thought Shruti would be a good role model but the makers have digressed the character of Shruti to be Anupama 2.0 who is tolerating everything around her as Anupama was tolerating when Vanraj was after Kavya. Makers are not breaking the cycle and all children are following footsteps of their parents learning from the toxic environment the adults in this show have created around the kids.

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelRG

I don't get it the topic was about Anupama and Pakhi. Why this whole thread has become about Adya- how she should and shouldn't have behaved? Why every topic where Anupama's characters flaws are brought out, become about Adya?

Because that’s the easiest way of escaping sane discussions on Anupama’s hypocrite behavior.

There are few folks who would always come and divert the topic from main discussion, either bash Aadhya or character assassinate Anuj because Anupama is a saint, a sacrificial lamb who can never ever make any mistakes.

Shahs are her family so no fingers should be pointed at them.

She is a victim, Aadhya is a brat, a bully, a manipulative liar. Her kids are her bio kids so again no one should say a word about them.

This is how every topic turns into thread of repetitive discussions.

Anupamasatwik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

In one case Pakhi is more good than Anupama, atleast she won't tell 100 times that I am good Maa, "kaise Maa hona chodu"etc. She is accepting some how that Adhik is not rich so she left him, but this great Maa is telling lie that she left Anuj and CA for their happiness. In my opinion Pakhi is more than good compared to this Jagat Maata. I feel no children should have Maa like this, it is better not having mother.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelRG

So me too taking the liberty of diverting from the topic would like to share my understanding with the people who want Adya to behave so and so. The way environment around Adya or all the kids of Shah house is, they are going to end up becoming Baa/Toshu/ Pakhi if they chose to become rebels or Anupama/bapuji/samar if they chose to surrender to bullies or Another Anuj/Kinjal if they would choose to ignore environment and focus on studies/career etc and in adulthood would crave for love like Anuj/Kinjal are still craving. Because their childhood environment is not peaceful, stable or loving. None of the children emotional needs are getting fulfilled.

These kids don't have a single good role model around them to teach them how to deal with environment in healthy way. Or to say makers of this show are not showing even a single character which audience can see as role model. All characters are about how not to be.

I thought Shruti would be a good role model but the makers have digressed the character of Shruti to be Anupama 2.0 who is tolerating everything around her as Anupama was tolerating when Vanraj was after Kavya. Makers are not breaking the cycle and all children are following footsteps of their parents learning from the toxic environment the adults in this show have created around the kids.

Na na ji na. Agar aisa kar dete to Anupama (titular character) se sympathy kaun karega?

Itni mushkil se Devika ke ataah prayaas se udaan bhari hain Anupama ne.

(Waise ab bhi kaunsa de rahe hain? Tabhi toh saare naye characters ko bigaad kar rakh denge.)