Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

But GK's role is getting lot of prominance in the show.Then why should he complain ?

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Paru...

But GK's role is getting lot of prominance in the show.Then why should he complain ?

How do I know why will he complain.. but he will 😁

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

IKR... She is clearly justifying her character saying people send comments on her social media that we want to be like kavya and not sati savitri types 🤣 so opposite to sati savitri is like doing extra marital affair smiley5

Radhiii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

RG doesn't get along with almost everyone except alpana buch and nishi so just goes on to show that problem is with her attitude and it can be seen by us audiences too during her interviews and functions she attends

Edited by Radhiii - 23 days ago
1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhiii

IKR... She is clearly justifying her character saying people send comments on her social media that we want to be like kavya and not sati savitri types 🤣 so opposite to sati savitri is like doing extra marital affair smiley5

I think she meant how she stood up to Baa and was not subservient. I agree with that. If people want to be like that it’s fine but the way she tried to justify the affair didn’t sit right with me. She could have called out the wrongs and praised the rights. Although she called the coexistence of current wife with ex wife as ridiculous but couldn’t said the same about the affair. People are mature enough to understand that Madalsa is not Kavya 🤷‍♀️

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

How do I know why will he complain.. but he will 😁

let him.who cares??smiley36Let RG gives him reply.

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

May be RG is real life Anupama 😂😂

Bichari hamesha sab ka Achha karti hai but everybody misunderstands her and dislikes her 😂😂😂

As 1 of her fans said.. she’s an “Angle”

(Fan actually said angle instead of angel😂😂)

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: strancho

Watched the interview. I would never understand why the actors try to justify their characters. Currently, I am seeing everyone does that. No matter what nonsense their characters do, they will say "ha uska situation aisa tha, waisa tha and usne kar diya.. blah blah". Especially these DKP actors. No wonder Gen Z kids/youths are crazy

Gaurav Sharma(Toshu), who played Yuvraj on YRKKH, justified his character in killing the mother of the FL by saying that he was blinded by love. smiley29

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: strancho

I think she meant how she stood up to Baa and was not subservient. I agree with that. If people want to be like that it’s fine but the way she tried to justify the affair didn’t sit right with me. She could have called out the wrongs and praised the rights. Although she called the coexistence of current wife with ex wife as ridiculous but couldn’t said the same about the affair. People are mature enough to understand that Madalsa is not Kavya 🤷‍♀️

True. I was also expecting her to say something about her character, being the other woman etc. Her standing up to baa/ injustices was the only good thing about her character, IMO
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.