Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

She is mithun ki bahu .. she’s worth 200-300 crores she does not need to pay respect to RG ..

She will easily get better roles in other shows as she has got enough recognition as Kavya

Edited by Aadi04 - 24 days ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Obviously there would be something wrong with rg considering everyone has issues with her n not everyone can lie..Rg problem is that she is thinking herself as the biggest itv star n no actress can come closer to her..She has ego problems too..

Edited by zohakhan7 - 24 days ago
Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Speaking ill about co-actor in a public media doesn't seems good.smiley21I haven't heard RG speaking ill about her co actors and I am sure these people r also not "Raja Harishchandra's" daughter/son to judge RG.smiley44

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Paru...

Speaking ill about co-actor in a public media doesn't seems good.smiley21I haven't heard RG speaking ill about her co actors and I am sure these people r also not "Raja Harishchandra's" daughter/son to judge RG.smiley44

Yes everyone should keep quiet and suffer while an egomaniac bully bullies others. Highlighting injustice is not "speaking ill".

And your logic is hilarious, if a bully bullies someone who will speak out, the victim or the bully?

Why would RG speak ill when she is getting all attention and channel and makers side with her? Of course people who will speak against would be people who were wronged by her and the channel.

Are you saying every single person (and there are so many) who spoke against her is a liar and only she is the saint?

Enough people have spoken against her to show it's the truth

Edited by Harish111 - 24 days ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even Rathna Pathak Shah has said she was very arrogant and unprofessional during shooting of Sarabhai. If such an established legend calls her that, there is a reason. And RG wasn't even famous then.

BittuMeriJaan thumbnail
Looks like that's what happens when you join the supreme leaders party 😛
1235990 thumbnail

Watched the interview. I would never understand why the actors try to justify their characters. Currently, I am seeing everyone does that. No matter what nonsense their characters do, they will say "ha uska situation aisa tha, waisa tha and usne kar diya.. blah blah". Especially these DKP actors. No wonder Gen Z kids/youths are crazy

Paru... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hardly know RG or Madalasa personally.So can't speak about their personnal life.But when Madalasa spoke ill about RG in media,I felt it was quite unprofessional.smiley21

If Madalasa got bullied by RG she could have taken legal steps against her.After all she is MIdhun chakravarthy's daughter -in - law.But presently RG is getting bullied publicly by her co stars like Paras and Madalasa.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t worry the day gaurav khanna exits anupama even he will speak out

Sudhsnshu kept quiet because his role was quite good and was sketched properly .. he was never made a furniture .. so he exited on a good note from DKP