I think one of the main problems...

Fan Theories

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

with this serial is that to show Anupamaa as mahaan, they think the only way is to destroy everyone else's characters. Now it's the turn of Shruti.

Devi ma's mahaanta is shown only in a comparative sense, through the degradation of another person's virtues. As if any good qualities in any other role will be competition to Anupamaa's shine.

Instead of using the sparks of goodness in other people to light Anupamaa's way to a bright future, they make everyone else's soul darker and darker so Anupamaa can seem relatively luminous. It's such a negative, pessimistic and narcissistic narrative.

I hope any other actor who joins this cast knows that their role will be thrown under the bus at the first instance if they even appear to share a bit of Anupamaa's limelight.

Edited by Conphused - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

I think one of the main problems is that this show is still running…

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Their core motto is deeply flawed. Uspar koi bhi imarat banao, deh jaani hain.

Agar Anupama bechari hain toh bechari banne ka reason kya hain? Yaha toh reason hi nullify kar rahe hn.

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Sahi.

Word Count: 1

I think the main poblem of the show is that it's name is Anupamaa, so everyone will die and only Anupamaa will live until end of the world.

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Criticiser

the actual problem is people are still watchingsmiley36
731627 thumbnail

None of character destroy Jo jaise they waise hi they

Barkha shuru se hi cunning lady rahi maaya shuru se hi cunning manipulative rahi to koi bhi character destroy nahi hua hai to glorify anupama

Only dimple character turn negative for few 2,3 Month but after samar death usko positive kar diya gaya r

.rahi baat Shruti ki jub woh anuj se shaadi karne jaa rahi hai to anupama aur anuj ko saath dekh jealous feel na kare aisa ho nahi sakta yeh to hona hi tha

Kaun mangatar apne hone wale husband ke doosre lady ke saath dost karna chahiyegi woh to yahi chahegi ki yeh lady mere husband se door chali jaaye

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

None of character destroy Jo jaise they waise hi they

Barkha shuru se hi cunning lady rahi maaya shuru se hi cunning manipulative rahi to koi bhi character destroy nahi hua hai to glorify anupama

Only dimple character turn negative for few 2,3 Month but after samar death usko positive kar diya gaya r

.rahi baat Shruti ki jub woh anuj se shaadi karne jaa rahi hai to anupama aur anuj ko saath dekh jealous feel na kare aisa ho nahi sakta yeh to hona hi tha

Kaun mangatar apne hone wale husband ke doosre lady ke saath dost karna chahiyegi woh to yahi chahegi ki yeh lady mere husband se door chali jaaye

You have not seen kum kum bhagya serial than

wife is fine with ex and lover lady staying in same house as her and her hubby and not objecting at all

unique wife log hain bhai zee tv ki

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think that the main problem of this show and all the other serials I have watched is the writers, producers or who ever gives direction for the shows. None knows or wants to portray a female lead that is progressive and likeable. The FL are shown to be no nonsense at the outset, stand for themselves and for what’s right. All of a sudden they are beholden to the ML no matter if he mistreats her, she will put up with all his crap. After all, this is their concept of romance -how perverse!. Example, in one serial the FL was ousted from the marital home because she was deemed to have caused the death of a family member. So she went away and gave birth to a son. Now years later the ML wants his son and blames her for keeping him away from his heir. I mean, if anything, she should give him a tight slap. In another serial, the FL is sure that she can change the ML and also puts up with his disdain. If anything, the writers need to grow a set of balls and decide that they will give us viewers a proper FL. One who is real, sassy, no nonsense but slightly broken in that she has flaws, like any human being. I want one who will stick two fingers up to society, in laws and husband. I guess I’ll wait along time for that to happen.

lesh85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
is serial mein off screen on screen makers everyone is an antagonist right from anupama only their shades of antagonism are different yahan sab ke beech mein glorified kameena ya kameeni kaun banega ya banegi isi mein competition chal raha hai, and sab se jyaada vote is category mein makers ko milenge jo anupama ka barbaadi dikhane ka har show mein ek naya record bana rahe hain lagta hai toshu pakhi aadhya shruti se jyaada makers hate anupama