I dont think Toshu did it

lizzb1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Both Toshu and Pakhi claimed that Toshu hates roaches and detest even to touch them. I know it is easy to make him scapegoat, but why is Anupama not thinking rationally. Cockroaches might not land up just in her biryani....they were not there when she cooked. Then where did they sprung from? More importantly, as mother, she knows Toshu is afraid of roaches. Then why does she not put thinking cap, and use the security cameras to understand the situation?

I think makers just used Rahul - Toshu animosity to make Rahul the guilty here. I feel this should have been executed better. They go to extremes in execution. Rahul should know the challenges of losing job, having lost not so long ago. Was that guy who came in to get Anupama as his chef, could be bribing Rahul of money and prospect job? Otherwise, it is tad too much that Rahul would hate Toshu so much to put the reputation of the r'tant at risk and more importantly his job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Already IF had released a spoiler article that it will be Rahul who has done this to take revenge from Toshu. So, we know he has not done it.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-its-not-toshu-but-this-person-who-put-the-cockroach-in-the-biryani_207492

lizzb1987 thumbnail

oh tbanks for sharing. Saw today's episode. Quite ridiculous. No one will throw the stuff like what was being shown.....why no secuirty camera? And why is she yelling like that? Nothing that happens i n real life is shown?

DMfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Could it be the co-owner ( don't remember his name ) of SAC behind all the drama?

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzb1987

Both Toshu and Pakhi claimed that Toshu hates roaches and detest even to touch them. I know it is easy to make him scapegoat, but why is Anupama not thinking rationally. Cockroaches might not land up just in her biryani....they were not there when she cooked. Then where did they sprung from? More importantly, as mother, she knows Toshu is afraid of roaches. Then why does she not put thinking cap, and use the security cameras to understand the situation?

I think makers just used Rahul - Toshu animosity to make Rahul the guilty here. I feel this should have been executed better. They go to extremes in execution. Rahul should know the challenges of losing job, having lost not so long ago. Was that guy who came in to get Anupama as his chef, could be bribing Rahul of money and prospect job? Otherwise, it is tad too much that Rahul would hate Toshu so much to put the reputation of the r'tant at risk and more importantly his job

If Toshu did not put the cockroach in Anupama's biryani, why did he take the blame on himself by telling that he had put the cockroach and challenging Kinjal to prove that he is the culprit?

lizzb1987 thumbnail

He was daring Anupama to prove it as he was irked that she did not take his word that he is scared of roaches and he would do no such thing