What an episode !!Abhira Sharma 🔥 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 22 days ago

Best and Only  watchable  scene from today’s episode, Abhira Sharma as always slayed it and left no crumbs.  Both of them are such wonderful actors and have a wonderful scene presence.i feel  the actor playing Sanjay suits best for mythological roles ,he gives me shakuni vibes , why r they wasting his talent from all these months and shoving jeth ,babhi cringe on us. They can give more tashan scenes btwn phufa and Abhira.
 Another best  scene when Abhira said she is better off staying alone rather than living with brainless pendulam smiley37 am waiting Abhira to throw divorce papers on brain cell dead lawyer’s face.
  I loved how she addressed him “Mr.Bansal” and “mere vusool karidhne ki aap ki aaukath nahi hai “ love this girl and am sure her mama ,papa must be really proud watching  their baby girl   Abhira Sharma. All the credit goes to Akshara Sharma  for bringing her up so well  and kept her promise to Abhira’s papa. And Everyone loves Abhira Sharma.

https://x.com/shiddatbanaloon/status/1785899709590077695

Edited by Chaitu.V - 22 days ago

Looks like Abhira get back in her full form🔥

Vese aaj Thursday hi hai nasmiley36

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Best and Only  watchable  scene from today’s episode, Abhira Sharma as always slayed it and left no crumbs.  Both of them are such wonderful actors and have a wonderful scene presence.i feel  the actor playing Sanjay suits best for mythological roles ,he gives me shakuni vibes , why r they wasting his talent from all these months and shoving jeth ,babhi cringe on us. They can give more tashan scenes btwn phufa and Abhira.
 Another best  scene when Abhira said she is better off staying alone rather than living with brainless pendulam smiley37 am waiting Abhira to throw divorce papers on brain cell dead lawyer’s face.
  I loved how she addressed him “Mr.Bansal” and “mere vusool karidhne ki aap ki aaukath nahi hai “ love this girl and am sure her mama ,papa must be really proud watching  their baby girl   Abhira Sharma. All the credit goes to Akshara Sharma  for bringing her up so well  and kept her promise to Abhira’s papa. And Everyone loves Abhira Sharma.

https://x.com/shiddatbanaloon/status/1785899709590077695

best reply by Abhira Sharma🔥🔥🔥