Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Only because of this girl am still watching this crap , This is the Abhira Sharma I love ā¤ļø what an episode!! Abhira in her  OG mode , on fire , she  made all the poddarā€™s and babhi to shut up.From last few months She stopped giving it  back to the poddarā€™s and taking the crap because she started accepting them as family but today  she realised they r not worth her love or care , Even she got a reality check how these morons are not worth her love or care. 

She is truly carrying the previous leads her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharmaā€™s legacy also her name is  derived from her parents names and  today she making them proud kept her head high  and walked out of that mad house full of thankless morons. 

For a change and once budda Manish stating facts about babhi ,how she ruined everyoneā€™s lives for her 2 min noodlesā€¦ esp Rohitā€™s life. I still donā€™t trust him but for today I like what he said.

This is exactly what I said in on my posts yesterday, Abhira doesnā€™t want to get married but itā€™s Armaan who agreed for the marriage 1st and Abhira have no option but marry, after Ak died Abhira said they will part away but itā€™s Armaan again who wants to become tyaag ki Murthy and forced her to stay with him and had to she made it  an yr deal though Ak got them  married with all the rituals . 
 GO HELL WITH UR VAADA PENDULAM

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784389725618393134

Go Hell with ur money Dragonsa , money is not everything and u will realise it soon when u know the real reason for Rohitā€™s missing and real face of jeth lover.

https://x.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1784400452819570717

And the most shameless , immoral and dongi babhi being called out. 

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784387249632669913

I know some of u r not active in the forum but stagging u.

Abhira Sharma slayed todayšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ā€¦everyone got their fair share of her anger and sassā€¦loved how she confronted armaan when he is clearly throwing abhira under bus and cleared the matterā€¦ruhi like a mahaan tried to stop her and our girl Abhira Abhinav Sharma ate her up with her counter attack to which ruhi became dumbfoundedā€¦..last but not least kaveri tried to buy Abhiraā€™s mother sacrifice with money and i loved her reply that she rather die than use poddar money and with head held higher with pride and self respect she left that mad housešŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ā€¦..i wished Akshara Abhinav Sharma should not have chosen armaan who is nothing but a curse to Abhira Abhinav SharmašŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ„¶

IMG_4290.jpegIMG_4291.jpeg
About manish finding about bhabhimaan and him taking class to evil oldie cinderella sisters is a total bonusšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Edited by Annabethhoney - 24 days ago

Abhira own the whole episode today she was on fire šŸ”„šŸ”„

Edited by Randomlurker - 26 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

Abhira Sharma slayed todayšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ā€¦everyone got their fair share of her anger and sassā€¦loved how she confronted armaan when he is clearly throwing abhira under bus and cleared the matterā€¦ruhi like a mahaan tried to stop her and our girl Abhira Abhinav Sharma ate her up with her counter attack to which ruhi became dumbfoundedā€¦..last but not least kaveri tried to buy Abhiraā€™s mother sacrifice with money and i loved her reply that she rather die than use poddar money and with head held higher with pride and self respect she left that mad housešŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„ā€¦..i wished Akshara Abhinav Sharma should not have sbed armaan who is nothing but a curse to Abhira Abhinav SharmašŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ„¶

IMG_4290.jpegIMG_4291.jpeg
About manish finding about bhabhimaan and him taking class to evil oldie cinderella sisters is a total bonusšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Loved loved this look. MAy be we should thank makers for today. Others were so trash that Abhira got the chance to come out her mahan and lovey dovey mode she had for last few days. It was not going well with us knowing these morons. This is what we were waiting for.

Way to go Abhira Sharma. The best decision by production house to cast Samriddhi as FL, she is the best FL of rishta for me. I really don't care about her legacy, she is sufficient on her own.

Edited by leafy2022 - 26 days ago
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Loved loved this look. MAy be we should thank makers for today. Others were so trash that Abhira got the chance to come out her mahan and lovey dovey mode she had for last few days. It was not going well with us knowing these morons. This is what we were waiting for.

Way to go Abhira Sharma. The best decision by production house to cast Samriddhi as FL, she is the best FL of rishta for me. I really don't care about her legacy, she is sufficient on her own.

I would have hated if they didn't show her giving it back to those egoistic morons who thinks they can buy anything with money and keeps insulting her mom and her upbringing where their upbringing is creating all the issues in the house. She made each and everyone in the house to shut their filthy mouths , they have been falsely accusing and blaming her since the day she entered into their house just because she is not a doormat with no.self respect like babbi and voices out her opinions, they live in  1800 or else who doesn't let their daughters pursue their studies.or go.out and work. Dadi is not cruel but always been shown as egoistic person who in her anger n ego does hurt her family and its been proven many times. The best part of yesterday's episode is Abhira calling out dongi chameleon babhi and her fake care.

Posted: 25 days ago

I would have hated if they didn't show her giving it back to those egoistic morons who thinks they can buy anything with money and keeps insulting her mom and her upbringing where their upbringing is creating all the issues in the house. She made each and everyone in the house to shut their filthy mouths , they have been falsely accusing and blaming her since the day she entered into their house just because she is not a doormat with no.self respect like babbi and voices out her opinions, they live in  1800 or else who doesn't let their daughters pursue their studies.or go.out and work. Dadi is not cruel but always been shown as egoistic person who in her anger n ego does hurt her family and its been proven many times. The best part of yesterday's episode is Abhira calling out dongi chameleon babhi and her fake care.

i loved how she shutted everyone especially bhabhiii

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Annabethhoney

i loved how she shutted everyone especially bhabhiii

Dongi Babhiā€™s fake concern didnā€™t even last for a day smiley36

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1785121130426036373

Dongi Babhiā€™s fake concern didnā€™t even last for a day smiley36

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1785121130426036373

Dadi saaa is biggest shipper of rumaalšŸ”„

https://x.com/Jyotika789/status/1785126446203367835

Madhav was bang on today ,he asked all the rights things called out Dragonsaā€™s hypocrisy and double standards. She showed her the mirror of her reality which made her lost her cool and ready to hit her 55 yr old son who is  also a police officer.She is such an egoistic person who wants everything under her control and doesnā€™t care about anyoneā€™s emotions. 

She never liked or accepted Abhira because Abhira  is not rich ,donā€™t have a big family background like babhi. And the most imp one they didnā€™t get married with her blessings , kash Dragonsa ko babhi ki reality Patah hotha and about the reason behind Rohitā€™s missing.

Madhav wants to correct his past mistakes by supporting his son and DIL going against his maasa which he couldnā€™t do during Armaanā€™s mom but now he thinks both AA love each other and as he rightly said they both got married with all the rituals putting sindoor ,mangalsutra and perhras so their marriage is real and he said that in front of both AA and they were quiet accepting it.
    Did anyone notice Armaan started crying when Madhav said just because Dadi is considering  their marriage is not right  Armaan  too started believing  the same and Armaan  only listens to  Vidya and Dragonsa  and they both are destroying his most imp relationship.As Madhav said  Dadi in her ego is trying to destroy the relationship btwn a wife and husband rather than correcting them.. and she might have done the same with Madhav and Armaanā€™s mom too though they both loved each other then. 

Madhav was bang on today ,he asked all the rights things called out Dragonsaā€™s hypocrisy and double standards. She showed her the mirror of her reality which made her lost her cool and ready to hit her 55 yr old son who is  also a police officer.She is such an egoistic person who wants everything under her control and doesnā€™t care about anyoneā€™s emotions. 

She never liked or accepted Abhira because Abhira  is not rich ,donā€™t have a big family background like babhi. And the most imp one they didnā€™t get married with her blessings , kash Dragonsa ko babhi ki reality Patah hotha and about the reason behind Rohitā€™s missing.

Madhav wants to correct his past mistakes by supporting his son and DIL going against his maasa which he couldnā€™t do during Armaanā€™s mom but now he thinks both AA love each other and as he rightly said they both got married with all the rituals putting sindoor ,mangalsutra and perhras so their marriage is real and he said that in front of both AA and they were quiet accepting it.
    Did anyone notice Armaan started crying when Madhav said just because Dadi is considering  their marriage is not right  Armaan  too started believing  the same and Armaan  only listens to  Vidya and Dragonsa  and they both are destroying his most imp relationship.As Madhav said  Dadi in her ego is trying to destroy the relationship btwn a wife and husband rather than correcting them.. and she might have done the same with Madhav and Armaanā€™s mom too though they both loved each other then. 

Madhav ko nahi chodungi mein..he can help her outside not financially but like keeping an eye on her for her safety likewise..but calling her again into poddar house is like suffocating her leaving her breathless..

I am happy he took stand for her but poddar house and it's toxicity is too much for her..

Dragon šŸ² will keep emitting fire on her all the time ..

Remember when court case happened she used to follow abhira everywhere and question her parvarish taking her aarthi..  poddar house ko sudharna is not her work...

One thing but I am happy he is free of that psycho Vidya..vidya as a wife is full on psycho.. everybody knows madav did galti why is she staying there yet with him and giving tana 24*7..

Had she moved out, her life and Rohit life would have been good..madhav is ready to be happy with her but she doesn't wanna give chance also..not move out also..vidya as a mother to abhira I won't forget even for few days ,she genuinely cares for her..as a mom her anger is justified but wife ..no no..

Glad he broke his shaadi..

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Madhav ko nahi chodungi mein..he can help her outside not financially but like keeping an eye on her for her safety likewise..but calling her again into poddar house is like suffocating her leaving her breathless..

I am happy he took stand for her but poddar house and it's toxicity is too much for her..

Dragon šŸ² will keep emitting fire on her all the time ..

Remember when court case happened she used to follow abhira everywhere and question her parvarish taking her aarthi..  poddar house ko sudharna is not her work...

One thing but I am happy he is free of that psycho Vidya..vidya as a wife is full on psycho.. everybody knows madav did galti why is she staying there yet with him and giving tana 24*7..

Had she moved out, her life and Rohit life would have been good..madhav is ready to be happy with her but she doesn't wanna give chance also..not move out also..vidya as a mother to abhira I won't forget even for few days ,she genuinely cares for her..as a mom her anger is justified but wife ..no no..

Glad he broke his shaadi..

Yeah , He genuinely cares for her as a papa but as she said she will only get insulted and blamed for everything that happens in that mad PH, He can keep a chk on her whereabouts but not this. 

Vidya is such a hypocrite n a flipper , she would have left Madhav once she got to know the truth but she stayed with him and kept taunting him, Madhav has been trying to make their relationship better but this women flips every other day according to her mood, what if he keeps his dead wifeā€™s photo ,he also have an explanation for that but even in the morning she said some relationships cannot be mended ,that could be the reason Madhav took that decision. She is truly chamchi of Dragonsa and once Abhira comes back to PH this women will spit venom on her more than anyone now because she will connect Abhira with Armaanā€™s  mom.