Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 13 days ago

For abhira to take over today they cut short other dinosaurs screen time and it was worth it..

Love you Abhira Abhinav Akshara sharma smiley27

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

And Abhira is truly carrying the previous leads, her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma’s legacy so well. Her name is rightly derived from her parents' names. She's indeed a perfect mix of them. And she is making them so proud.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Only because of this girl am still watching this crap , This is the Abhira Sharma I love ❤️ what an episode!! Abhira in her  OG mode , on fire , she  made all the poddar’s and babhi to shut up.From last few months She stopped giving it  back to the poddar’s and taking the crap because she started accepting them as family but today  she realised they r not worth her love or care , Even she got a reality check how these morons are not worth her love or care. 

She is truly carrying the previous leads her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma’s legacy also her name is  derived from her parents names and  today she making them proud kept her head high  and walked out of that mad house full of thankless morons. 

For a change and once budda Manish stating facts about babhi ,how she ruined everyone’s lives for her 2 min noodles… esp Rohit’s life. I still don’t trust him but for today I like what he said.

This is exactly what I said in on my posts yesterday, Abhira doesn’t want to get married but it’s Armaan who agreed for the marriage 1st and Abhira have no option but marry, after Ak died Abhira said they will part away but it’s Armaan again who wants to become tyaag ki Murthy and forced her to stay with him and had to she made it  an yr deal though Ak got them  married with all the rituals . 
 GO HELL WITH UR VAADA PENDULAM

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784389725618393134

Go Hell with ur money Dragonsa , money is not everything and u will realise it soon when u know the real reason for Rohit’s missing and real face of jeth lover.

https://x.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1784400452819570717

And the most shameless , immoral and dongi babhi being called out. 

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784387249632669913

I know some of u r not active in the forum but stagging u.

This is the first time I watched a scene from generation 4. Her dialogues are good, but acting isn’t that impressive. Typical female lead wala over acting. But I am impressed with ruhi’s acting. She is subtle and contented in her acting and expressions. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

This is the first time I watched a scene from generation 4. Her dialogues are good and strong , but dialogue delivery and acting isn’t that impressive. Typical female lead wala over acting.

But I am impressed with ruhi’s acting. She is subtle and contented in her acting and expressions. armaan is also good acting wise. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Loved watching clips from today!!!

I saw a clip where diya goes off as soon as she steps out reiterating importance of Abhira in the show and among Poddars!!

She is truly carrying the previous leads - her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma’s legacy-  I love how her name is her parents... I am sure her family is smiling at what she did today from heaven! They are together and will always be by her!

removed SM clip as it has Gen 3 refs not relevant to episode

Edited by LizzieBennet - 12 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I am so happy with Abhira 's arc smiley27 What a woman ! 😭 My baby Sharma is no longer a baby!  So proud of this young adult! But for me , she will always be my favourite green flag man 's little baby 🍼 chikki ji smiley36smiley27

I don't like that MG for what he did to her mom, but atleast he is consistent in supporting Abhira and doesn't flip like other characters of gen 4. But then Akshara was his favourite goenka kid and going No contact with his pregnant granddaughter who just lost her husband is vile ! So i have mixed feelings about him.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Loved watching clips from today!!!

I saw a clip where diya goes off as soon as she steps out reiterating importance of Abhira in the show and among Poddars!!

https://x.com/DramebaazCYa/status/1784456531854999735

She is truly carrying the previous leads - her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma’s legacy-  I love how her name is her parents... I am sure her family is smiling at what she did today from heaven! They are together and will always be by her!

I had stopped watching since a week due to so much negativity (in the forum as well as serial with everyone blaming Abhira) and Abhira behaving so love strucksmiley44

But today 's episode is a must watch ❤️ from Abhira walking out with her head held high, and self respect intact to calling out Armaan & Roohi, to giving it back to dadisa, to Manish finding out about Roohi & Armaan ! Power packed episode.

Her parents must be so happy & proud of her smiley27

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhira Akshara Sharma take a bow.

Be yourself always and fly higher.

Docworld thumbnail

https://x.com/bizzaroshit/status/1784461214418133377

The way she said.. Ye hain meri mumma ki parvarish🔥🔥🔥

Sam Sam u aced it❤️❤️... Such a paisa vasool performance 💃..Ab's dialogue writer really deserves appreciation..

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Docworld

https://x.com/bizzaroshit/status/1784461214418133377

The way she said.. Ye hain meri mumma ki parvarish🔥🔥🔥

Sam Sam u aced it❤️❤️... Such a paisa vasool performance 💃..Ab's dialogue writer really deserves appreciation..

Look at that ***** Vidya's face. Except her and phupha are all appalled (even dhongi bhabhi). But this 2 bit flipper Vidya has such arrogance. She's the perfect follower of her Maasa. I can't wait for these Poddars to fall so badly that they go crawling to Abhira for forgiveness. If that diya blowing off is any indication, then that day is not very far away.