Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Posted: 13 days ago

Only because of this girl am still watching this crap , This is the Abhira Sharma I love ❤️ what an episode!! Abhira in her  OG mode , on fire , she  made all the poddar’s and babhi to shut up.From last few months She stopped giving it  back to the poddar’s and taking the crap because she started accepting them as family but today  she realised they r not worth her love or care , Even she got a reality check how these morons are not worth her love or care. 

She is truly carrying the previous leads her parents Akshara and Abhinav Sharma’s legacy also her name is  derived from her parents names and  today she making them proud kept her head high  and walked out of that mad house full of thankless morons. 

For a change and once budda Manish stating facts about babhi ,how she ruined everyone’s lives for her 2 min noodles… esp Rohit’s life. I still don’t trust him but for today I like what he said.

This is exactly what I said in on my posts yesterday, Abhira doesn’t want to get married but it’s Armaan who agreed for the marriage 1st and Abhira have no option but marry, after Ak died Abhira said they will part away but it’s Armaan again who wants to become tyaag ki Murthy and forced her to stay with him and had to she made it  an yr deal though Ak got them  married with all the rituals . 
 GO HELL WITH UR VAADA PENDULAM

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784389725618393134

Go Hell with ur money Dragonsa , money is not everything and u will realise it soon when u know the real reason for Rohit’s missing and real face of jeth lover.

https://x.com/seeyouagainn_/status/1784400452819570717

And the most shameless , immoral and dongi babhi being called out. 

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784387249632669913

I know some of u r not active in the forum but stagging u.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 13 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Girl… babysa !! I love her man. I hope they don’t make her do a U-Turn please 😭😭 

She still needs to give it back to useless fam. I want P fam to rot..  the gamandi K and V need to like gidgidaaoo … and I can’t wait for everyone to know she is Ak ka daughter and her actual legacy. It’s a shame only that will get them to shut up. 

And Ar and Ru should marry and Ar deserves a loveless marriage an life. Go suck up to your family.  

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Abhira Sharma on fire smiley40 Most importantly, I'm so glad she gave the actual picture of what happened. Not bhabhi lover sicko's crap version made up to justify himself. Abhira was always against this relationship. She kept trying to put sense into her mother. But this moron jumped in and agreed to marry her. And even after marriage, she wanted them to go separate ways, but he just wouldn't let her. That's when the deal thing came in. But bhabhi lover liar very conveniently twisted things to make a dying woman and her helpless daughter villains. What a pathetic piece trash. Hero chodo, he's not even worthy of being the villain. And sorry to say this, RoPu is acting really off. His expressions reminded me of his previous show Udaariyaan, where he was the villain. Now, I don't know if it is his mistake or the director wanted him to give villain-esque expressions. Frankly, I don't see much difference between his and phupha's expressions. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Samriddhi nailed it! and Abhira was on fire. LOVED IT!!!

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Abhira, Abhira, Abhiraaaaaaa, she just nailed it today! Ajka din, Abhira ke naam! 

Abhira spoke on behalf of the audiences todaysmiley36 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bluech96

Girl… babysa !! I love her man. I hope they don’t make her do a U-Turn please 😭😭 

She still needs to give it back to useless fam. I want P fam to rot..  the gamandi K and V need to like gidgidaaoo … and I can’t wait for everyone to know she is Ak ka daughter and her actual legacy. It’s a shame only that will get them to shut up. 

And Ar and Ru should marry and Ar deserves a loveless marriage an life. Go suck up to your family.  

Yeah , this is not  enoug ,She needs to give back more to these thankless morons. Phufa,Kaveri  who r flaunting on thier money, and that doormat kajal who doesn't have self respect and living a love.less life cursing Abhira ,thank her n her selfish beti  ,Abhira  is out of that mad house and now we will get our bubbly Abhira back ..I miss her happy face, her bhad bhad ghad bhads. 

Though I hate to see her care for those dongi buddas but sadly only that can make these morons shut their crap mouths. 

Armaan doesn't deserve any happiness in life , he was rightly being treated by his so called family before Abhira came and he only deserves that treatment.

Debospeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Abhira Sharma on fire smiley40 Most importantly, I'm so glad she gave the actual picture of what happened. Not bhabhi lover sicko's crap version made up to justify himself. Abhira was always against this relationship. She kept trying to put sense into her mother. But this moron jumped in and agreed to marry her. And even after marriage, she wanted them to go separate ways, but he just wouldn't let her. That's when the deal thing came in. But bhabhi lover liar very conveniently twisted things to make a dying woman and her helpless daughter villains. What a pathetic piece trash. Hero chodo, he's not even worthy of being the villain. And sorry to say this, RoPu is acting really off. His expressions reminded me of his previous show Udaariyaan, where he was the villain. Now, I don't know if it is his mistake or the director wanted him to give villain-esque expressions. Frankly, I don't see much difference between his and phupha's expressions. 

Fufa, yuvraj they are thousand times better than arman. Atleast they don't pretend to be saints. Their intentions are clear to all. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

And the most shameless , immoral and dongi babhi being called out. 

https://x.com/itsmetsr/status/1784387249632669913

Abhira so rightly pointed out this dhongi bhabhi's intentions. This ***** has no concern for Abhira. Might as well be dancing inside in happiness. She just wants to put up a show of concern so that Abhira won't do her pol khol like with her lover jeth. But it backfired nicely on this shameless, immoral woman. 

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , this is not  enoug ,She needs to give back more to these thankless morons. Phufa,Kaveri  who r flaunting on thier money, and that doormat kajal who doesn't have self respect and living a love.less life cursing Abhira ,thank her n her selfish beti  ,Abhira  is out of that mad house and now we will get our bubbly Abhira back ..I miss her happy face, her bhad bhad ghad bhads. 

Though I hate to see her care for those dongi buddas but sadly only that can make these morons shut their crap mouths. 

Armaan doesn't deserve any happiness in life , he was rightly being treated by his so called family before Abhira came and he only deserves that treatment.

Therr is still lot sunao remaining by Abhira…she still needs to spit fire to the wigwali and her buddha gang. I will only be satisfied after that. Abhira should not waste one extra minute on this Ar and poddars. Hell with their zimmedari (aise roti kapda kisiko na mile in the name of zimmedari what Abhira got) and paisa.

Docworld thumbnail

Thanks for the tag Chaitu... I am not so active nowadays.. But still came here today as our bbg owned it today... She was fire🔥🔥🔥... Akshu took the right decision by raising her alone.. Or else we all know how pathetic G fam's parvarish is😅.. Right now makers be like, Hume to sirf Ab se matlab hain... Baki sab gaye bhaad mein..😅😅

For me more than Ar's and Dadi's, it was Ru's dhulaayi which was the highlight of the epi... The great Ru birla's crocodile tears can go and rot in hell..😡😡

I dont think its RoPu's acting which is at fault.. Makers want him to be like that only.. Or else that bts would have aired... Poor him, there was so much potential in Ar's chr..