Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Marriage drama, tejas face revealation, jhanak leaving drama got highest trps.

https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1784457269431943407?t=TMqO_1UZQVxzFIZ9FF5uJg&s=19

parna21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

Hum tho dekh ke hi pareshaan ho gye vo bechaara ek hi dialogue bol bol ke thakk chuka hogasmiley12

I think the other reason would be the 7 day airing of the shows. I've seen other show actors too being quite tired and uninterested. They better scrap it and make it 6 days a week, the content quality is declining and actors get tired too!

Their content is such that, even they know if they give 1 day break, then audience will recoup their senses & stop watching their show. Their trump card to keep viewers hooked, is by triggering strong emotions & fueling it Every Single Day.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: parna21

Could be. I don't know which of the following is true

1 - His acting wasn't his best (upto the mark) today

OR

2 - I'm not able to understand him/his emotions/his thoughts today. While many could see jealousy, I saw more of anger/hatred for J. Not just the argument scene, even his expressions while J was shooting, confused me a bit. 

Krushal's expressions of jealousy were different until yesterday. Today, I missed the Intensity. If the idea is to keep it subtle cz he's in a professional space, even then I wasn't able to fully grasp what he's going through.

Jealousy and affection I didnt sense too...

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Kyunki Wo uski Zimmedari hai. She needs to properly hand over her husband as good condition second hand na?? smiley37

Preloved๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by zuzu2616 - 13 days ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls what is your opinion, when Ani saw J in white dress he lost in her beauty for few seconds.

https://twitter.com/HelloHeybye19/status/1784461691117522995?t=FDybISTPf8xVfWGTAdc3Ng&s=19

He looks so handsome and she looked so beautiful .

Nothing more than that.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

He looks so handsome and she looked so beautiful .

Nothing more than that.

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Hum tho dekh ke hi pareshaan ho gye vo bechaara ek hi dialogue bol bol ke thakk chuka hogasmiley12

I think the other reason would be the 7 day airing of the shows. I've seen other show actors too being quite tired and uninterested. They better scrap it and make it 6 days a week, the content quality is declining and actors get tired too!

Here these people are better and seeing originalcast on our screens...in padosi show most of the times we used to see FL with ML BD 

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Poor guy.. but does Ani understand his own actions.. I doubt it.. he lacks introspection..

one day Jhanak maid nahi hai.. other day Jhanak sirf is ghar ki maid hai..

Split personality.. definitely.. I see at least 3 personalities nowsmiley36 one being nice with J.. especially when others are not around.. 

one mean with J.. yells like hell..

one still thinks he is in love with Arshiโ€ฆthats the smart but stupid one.. smart when he lies.. stupid when he listenssmiley37

Its really bad writing .

He was affirmative to Shristi the other day , You consider her and I dont consider her maid blah blah ....and then the writers come up with this .

Che , I am disgusted myself thinking of how good these episodes were.The marriage and next two episodes after that ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿฅบ 

They just write for current trp ,Not bothered about what was said before.

Better was Anirudh Arshi marriage than this MAID 

I am getting nausea by this maid word now .

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

He loves to see Jhanak in white, even in the previous shoot he was spellbound when he saw her in the wedding outfitsmiley39

Par attraction se kya hojaayga, izzat karni aani chahiye insaan kismiley44

Also he was very smart , told the ad fellow she is young ,i shouted at her so might be angry. You guys make sure to drop her home .If she is young why didnt she think Aditya could have come himself to her room .

๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿคญ

He knew she wont come if he insists .

zuzu2616 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Finally watched the episode. It was actually fun ๐Ÿคฃ. Both Ani and Janak say things which they actually donโ€™t mean and they both know very well.I liked when Janak asked did I ever asked you what you and Arshi are doing when you gys are alone and Ani couldnโ€™t answer back. Their tit for tat continues because both have big fat egos. I am so happy that Janak apologized for her unprofessional behavior. Hope she will learn from her mistakes. Janak seems to have a good idea to Ani that they both go to police station and she can write and give it was her decision to go from Aniโ€™s home. First time I am hearing something logical in the show. Looks like for Ani, Janak seems to be a toy. Whether he plays it with or not, he wants it before his eyes ๐Ÿ˜‚. Our Janak rani is also having lot of ego, madam is not telling the words which he wants to hear in stead adding salt to his wounds. Tneir fight didnโ€™t affect me today, as I know they both didnโ€™t mean and they both know too.Going by the precap, it is Aniโ€™s turn to make Janak jealous,Who knows Ani might ask Janak to decorate his suhaagraat room too ๐Ÿคฃ

Jhanak will and Adi will join in helping her for the deco๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ