Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Pavitra Mouli Drama will come on the way

Today Pandit Ji tied same yellow Mouli both Jhanak Ani hand 

Mental asylum people will see the Mouli in Ani Jhanak hand n ask question about it

They will get to know Ani went to go to meet Jhanak not for meeting 

Again Toxic family torture Jhanak more ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธsmiley7

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Haa...now he replaced Rahul with AK, thumari hero, thumari Aditya. .

Man...feel like drag Ani from my phone screen and give a tight slap on his face 

I also want to slap Ani left right smiley35

That doormat lines went beyond the limits 

He crossed all evil toxic peoples today 

How can he said tum jaisi ladkiya doormat hoti ho jise Adi jaise log use karke phek dete hai aur hun jaise acche log uthakar clean karke apne ghar me rakh lete hai

Shame on him khud ko bhut accha samjhta hai family ne sikhaya hai logo ki madad karo are lukhe teri family jaisi ghatiya family nahi hai kahi aur teri Arshi or uski Maa jaisi ghatiya Aurate nahi iss duniya me smiley35

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

He looked like someone who just helped Jhanak to show his mahanta nothing else. We were fools to assume that he loved her.

Gosh never thought in my wildest dreams that I would sound like the X queensmiley39Why this kolaveri makers?

Exactly even I felt that yesterday! Kya se kya bana diya humko is serial ne!

the lyrics is apt for Jhanak viewers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Jitni Thi Khushiyaa

Sab Kho Chuki Hai

Bas Ek Gham Hai Ki Jaata Nahi

Samjha Ke Dekha Behla Ke Dekha

Dil Hai Ki Chain Isko Aata Nahi

Aata Nahi

Rut Aa Rahi Hai Rut Jaa Rahi Hai

Dard Ka Mausam Badla Nahi

Rang Yeh Gham Ka Itna Hai Gehra

Sadiyon Main Hoga Halka Nahi

Halka Nahi

Kaun Jaane Kya Hona Hai

Hum Ko Hai Ab Kya Kya Sehna

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its really bad writing .

He was affirmative to Shristi the other day , You consider her and I dont consider her maid blah blah ....and then the writers come up with this .

Che , I am disgusted myself thinking of how good these episodes were.The marriage and next two episodes after that ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿฅบ 

They just write for current trp ,Not bothered about what was said before.

Better was Anirudh Arshi marriage than this MAID 

I am getting nausea by this maid word now .

๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I agree, there is no consistency in the writing. The exchange of words doesnโ€™t even make sense. Itโ€™s just abuse. If the makers are trying to show us that Ani is trying to fuel her ego and helping her to achieve success.. similar to those episodes after hospital track till ad shoot.. itโ€™s just bull.. or if this is their attempt to show jealousy.. in such a case itโ€™s disgusting.. if a man can go this berserk today, what about tomorrow? When she is a star and does movies? Will he be able to handle himself..

The makers are just showing him in a bad light.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Hope the admiring personality dominates the other one.

The Romantic in you is still aliveโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜› after watching such back to back horror episodes ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Exactly even I felt that yesterday! Kya se kya bana diya humko is serial ne!

the lyrics is apt for Jhanak viewers๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Jitni Thi Khushiyaa

Sab Kho Chuki Hai

Bas Ek Gham Hai Ki Jaata Nahi

Samjha Ke Dekha Behla Ke Dekha

Dil Hai Ki Chain Isko Aata Nahi

Aata Nahi

Rut Aa Rahi Hai Rut Jaa Rahi Hai

Dard Ka Mausam Badla Nahi

Rang Yeh Gham Ka Itna Hai Gehra

Sadiyon Main Hoga Halka Nahi

Halka Nahi

Kaun Jaane Kya Hona Hai

Hum Ko Hai Ab Kya Kya Sehna

I blame myself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ knowing itโ€™s the same writer who wrote Ghum.. how can I fall for this crap.. that too she is the producer here.. so complete freedom. 
I will stop watching this after Ani expresses his love.

Edited by Aadia - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I blame myself ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ knowing itโ€™s the same writer who wrote Ghum.. how can I fall for this crap.. that too here she is the producer here.. so complete freedom. 
I will stop watching it after Ani expresses his love.

Yes, this is too much of crap.. Real life seems like heaven after watching this ๐Ÿ˜› 

no light moments at all to keep us distracted atleast a little .

.the only saving grace is our Shona ma but sheโ€™s not getting enough screen space too๐Ÿ˜‰

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes, this is too much of crap.. Real life seems like heaven after watching this ๐Ÿ˜› 

no light moments at all to keep us distracted atleast a little .

.the only saving grace is our Shona ma but sheโ€™s not getting enough screen space too๐Ÿ˜‰

Tomorrow she will make apperance for that aashirvad rasam ..

Like engagement , this also will be never happening  I hope 

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
adyamalhotraa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

today's episode was actually so fun, compared to the last two. them saying mean stuff to each other both of them knowing that deep down inside that they dont mean it.. and are just saying it in the heat of the moment. also jhanak isn't so oblivious, she figured out that anirudh is doing all this out of jealousy, that's why she acted like she wanted to hug aadi and she was happy about it. she knows where to hit anirudh and when. she understands what he feels better than he does but chooses not to acknowledge it. except today she acknowledged the jealousy. i liked that she did it.

i didn't like aadi at first, but that opinion is starting to change because of some stuff he said. he confronted anirudh about why he's so possessive if jhanak isnt his girlfriend, he identified the emotion anirudh was feeling even though anirudh was protraying in such a complex manner. 

he also said that anirudh shouldn't have embarrassed jhanak like that in front of him. it seems like he actualy doesnt care what position jhanak holds where she lives, or what people think about her. which automatically makes him 1000x better than the others. today and yesterday, he was very genuine and i felt that he was just a harmless flirt. the "mai aditya kapoor hu" isn't even annoying its just funny to me how he keeps saying that. going by the precap, aadi really doesnt seem that bad.

the arshi-ani marriage track -- i don't get why people aren't liking it. we all know the wedding isn't happening, and we all know that jhanak will be the reason. and its only when the rasms of their marriage starts, anirudh will start to realise bit by bit, fully realising just before the wedding, or might even realise AT THE MANDAP, but we all know the wedding isn't happening, and only this wedding can actually make anirudh realise his love for jhanak.

only this can make anirudh realise as he'll see he's really not interested in marrying arshi anymore. infact all he thinks about is jhanak, all he cares about is jhanak. when he sees another man with jhanak, he gets jealous and angry and literally fumes with rage. that is when he'll realise and accept that everything has changed, and he is not the same person he was a few months ago, he's not the same anirudh who would be happy to marry arshi and enjoy his wedding with her, he's also not simple as he was back then. he has felt a number of emotions in these motnhs, because of jhanak. who he loves. who he's in love with.

he'll realise that he would've enjoyed his marriage with arshi till a few months back, but now, he wasn't interested in the wedding, in fact he didn't want to marry her. all he could think about is jhanak, their marriage, and just her, all their moments together. by every rasm ending he starts to feel more out of it. more out of the old ways. more out of love with arshi. and more in love with jhanak. only the thought of being tied to arshi forever will make him realise that the girl he wants to be tied together forever or rather is already tied together with is none other than, jhanak. and so the wedding won't happen.

the fights between anirudh and jhanak is slowly gonna settle down as the rasms start. 

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Tomorrow she will make apperance for thta aashirvad rasam ..

Like engagement , this also will be never happening  I hope 

I have been waiting for the bday episode for the past two days, instead I m getting full on jallikattu 

Wiki meaning

โ€œJallikattu is the symbol of the cultural pride of the state as it is an ancient sport aimed to embrace the bullโ€