Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadia

Yes.. absolutely lost.. she looked gorgeous in white and he definitely looked mesmerized..smiley42

Idiot one side he says chi chiiiii chiiii...and other side admiring her beauty......kya pagal aadmi hai woh

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sleepyupma

He loves to see Jhanak in white, even in the previous shoot he was spellbound when he saw her in the wedding outfitsmiley39

Par attraction se kya hojaayga, izzat karni aani chahiye insaan kismiley44

In Jhanak's words 

Pyaar karna sikh liya, izzat karna sab sikhenge? smiley4

MMR2810 thumbnail

He loves to see Jhanak in white, even in the previous shoot he was spellbound when he saw her in the wedding outfitsmiley39

Par attraction se kya hojaayga, izzat karni aani chahiye insaan kismiley44

Haaa...Ani should learn to respect others..especially Jhanak...who ever related to J, he always bit rude with them.

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
sleepyupma thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Idiot one side he says chi chiiiii chiiii...and other side admiring her beauty......kya pagal aadmi hai woh

Like aadia jii said split personality hai iss aadmi kosmiley44

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

I think I already commented on this, doesn't matter what he says to her. Ek mauka nahi chodta yeh Jhanak ko thakne ke liye. smiley37

The thread is very fastly growing like E.Coli. so I missed few posts.

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

He looked like someone who just helped Jhanak to show his mahanta nothing else. We were fools to assume that he loved her.

Gosh never thought in my wildest dreams that I would sound like the X queensmiley39Why this kolaveri makers?

Ghoom phir ke All of Us are feeling same things but on different days - for different scenes & different reasons. Sab ka dimaag ghum gaya 3 din se smiley29

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I just said.. he is dissociative identity disorder.. one personality hates her.. while the other admires hersmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Like aadia jii said split personality hai iss aadmi kosmiley44

Haa...he should send this personality on leave for some time.. or else we can't bear it's nonsense. 

parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Girls what is your opinion, when Ani saw J in white dress he lost in her beauty for few seconds.

https://twitter.com/HelloHeybye19/status/1784461691117522995?t=FDybISTPf8xVfWGTAdc3Ng&s=19

Lost Nahi - par for a few secs there he did notice her beauty......aaj pehle wale expressions nahi the, so I was confused a bit. May be cz aaj gussa bhi bhara hua hai sirji ke andar.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

I just said.. he is dissociative identity disorder.. one personality hates her.. while the other admires hersmiley36

Hope the admiring personality dominates the other one.