Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Girls what is your opinion, when Ani saw J in white dress he lost in her beauty for few seconds.

https://twitter.com/HelloHeybye19/status/1784461691117522995?t=FDybISTPf8xVfWGTAdc3Ng&s=19

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Just asking , Did anyone find Krushal bored in that argument sequence . I felt like Krushal was least intersted in that part .

Not Anirudh ,Krushal I meant .

@starship ,@Goddy ,@fun and all forum members special mention . I am too bad in remembering the names .

I felt he is bit disinterested...might be the dialogues are below the belt..so he is not comfortable with Ani verbal diarrhea 

Edited by MMR2810 - 25 days ago
parna21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just asking , Did anyone find Krushal bored in that argument sequence . I felt like Krushal was least intersted in that part .

Could be. I don't know which of the following is true

1 - His acting wasn't his best (upto the mark) today

OR

2 - I'm not able to understand him/his emotions/his thoughts today. While many could see jealousy, I saw more of anger/hatred for J. Not just the argument scene, even his expressions while J was shooting, confused me a bit. 

Krushal's expressions of jealousy were different until yesterday. Today, I missed the Intensity. If the idea is to keep it subtle cz he's in a professional space, even then I wasn't able to fully grasp what he's going through.

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

As he said Lollo, Mujhe Ani ke actions kabhi kabhi samaj mein nahi aati smiley36

Poor guy.. but does Ani understand his own actions.. I doubt it.. he lacks introspection..

one day Jhanak maid nahi hai.. other day Jhanak sirf is ghar ki maid hai..

Split personality.. definitely.. I see at least 3 personalities nowsmiley36 one being nice with J.. especially when others are not around.. 

one mean with J.. yells like hell..

one still thinks he is in love with Arshiโ€ฆthats the smart but stupid one.. smart when he lies.. stupid when he listenssmiley37

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He looked like someone who just helped Jhanak to show his mahanta nothing else. We were fools to assume that he loved her.

Gosh never thought in my wildest dreams that I would sound like the X queensmiley39Why this kolaveri makers?

sleepyupma thumbnail

@starship ,@Goddy ,@fun and all forum members special mention . I am too bad in remembering the names .

Hum tho dekh ke hi pareshaan ho gye vo bechaara ek hi dialogue bol bol ke thakk chuka hogasmiley12

I think the other reason would be the 7 day airing of the shows. I've seen other show actors too being quite tired and uninterested. They better scrap it and make it 6 days a week, the content quality is declining and actors get tired too!

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Girls what is your opinion, when Ani saw J in white dress he lost in her beauty for few seconds.

https://twitter.com/HelloHeybye19/status/1784461691117522995?t=FDybISTPf8xVfWGTAdc3Ng&s=19

I think I already commented on this, doesn't matter what he says to her. Ek mauka nahi chodta yeh Jhanak ko thakne ke liye. smiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yes.. absolutely lost.. she looked gorgeous in white and he definitely looked mesmerized..smiley42

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aadia

Poor guy.. but does Ani understand his own actions.. I doubt it.. he lacks introspection..

one day Jhanak maid nahi hai.. other day Jhanak sirf is ghar ki maid hai..

Split personality.. definitely.. I see at least 3 personalities nowsmiley36 one being nice with J.. especially when others are not around.. 

one mean with J.. yells like hell..

one still thinks he is in love with Arshiโ€ฆthats the smart but stupid one.. smart when he lies.. stupid when he listenssmiley37

Yeah he has low EQ. doesn't help. smiley2

sleepyupma thumbnail

He loves to see Jhanak in white, even in the previous shoot he was spellbound when he saw her in the wedding outfitsmiley39

Par attraction se kya hojaayga, izzat karni aani chahiye insaan kismiley44