Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mute hai toh positive hai 😂 post leap shayad madhav and dadisa na rahe it will be lead by vidya. As dadisa ke hothe vidya can not take control of family.

Saari problems ki jad to Madhav hi h to kya positive.smiley36

Iska no. sabse phele aana chahiye, police ka achha bahana bhi h.

Thode din Vidya aise hi nautanki karegi fir maaf kijiye maasa bolkar line par aa jayegi. Kyunki sabki maalik Dadisa hi h.smiley14

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold Rohit ka zinda hona nahi, Umeed ka marna zyada matter karta h. Rohit to sajan dance ke time bhi zinda hi tha.smiley36

umeed bhi ruhi ki tarah dheeth hai....ruhi ke saath hi marega...😂

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I am waiting to see Vidya ki ankhen kaise pop out hoti hai when she comes to know that jis ladki ko she abused for being infertile, aaj uska bachcha hai.

uska to har cheez hi pop out hota hai....i mean how dramatic her drama is...😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: janecastle

Great grandmother was the worst smiley36 Ruhi bhabhi has such interesting characterless, fraud, criminal family members ki isko apni muh kholna hi nahi chahiye about anyone's family. smiley39

I don’t understand now that Armaan and Abhira are living in a separate house why can’t abhira make kheer for herself.. or order one from swiggy .. keep it outside in moon for sharad purnima …and then eat it by herself..

She has been given a separate house she can set up her own temple .. both Armaan and Abhira are earning enough money

They can set up all the idols do pujas and vrat accordingly in their own house.. put arti in YouTube ..

Put kheer in moonlight and eat it .. why do you have to eat it from kitchen in Poddar house

Now abhira has eaten food made with sauteli sa ka hath it will harm her baby

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Thode din Vidya aise hi nautanki karegi fir maaf kijiye maasa bolkar line par aa jayegi. Kyunki sabki maalik Dadisa hi h.smiley14

initially i thought so but madhav ka death ka impact kisi par nahi padhega as nobody loves him. 😂

But rohith is center of all characters

Vidya ka beta

Armaan ka bhai

Dadisa ka chirag

Ruhi ka pathi

Goenka's ka damaad

Kids gang ka bhai

So impact zyada hoga. Madhav gaya toh vidya chudiya thodegi bas. 😂

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just tagging so that roz roz bolna nahi pade... smiley36 and ab nahi bolungi...

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.

Yeah I know .. and I can bet it will happen around Diwali

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

vidya can’t run that family..she’s too stupid… Kaveri will be there ..maybe even in Gen 5 😂
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mute hai toh positive hai 😂 post leap shayad madhav and dadisa na rahe it will be lead by vidya. As dadisa ke hothe vidya can not take control of family.

dadi sa isn’t going anywhere, she is Mimi for coming generations and probably will live to 200+ years 😂

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I don’t understand now that Armaan and Abhira are living in a separate house why can’t abhira make kheer for herself.. or order one from swiggy .. keep it outside in moon for sharad purnima …and then eat it by herself..

She has been given a separate house she can set up her own temple .. both Armaan and Abhira are earning enough money

They can set up all the idols do pujas and vrat accordingly in their own house.. put arti in YouTube ..

Put kheer in moonlight and eat it .. why do you have to eat it from kitchen in Poddar house

Because Abhira is in her doormat bahu phase and wants aashirwad of her sauteli saas smiley39

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

she’s probably just thinking of wanting blessings for her baby ..As she knows it’s a complicated pregnancy so she needs whatever good luck she can get. But that kheer scene could be symbolic.. Ruhi dropped her kheer and abhira ate hers.. I wonder if Ruhis miscarriage is happening and she’s going to blame abhira for it..as that’s how abhira will leave podaars house 🤔