Users

Frequent Posters

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

WTH hell happen so fast that in less the 1/2 hour we're 4 pages already

Aaj ki episode was funny.. Dance + Ar Ab private moment + Manoj stage drama+ KP getting stabbed+ Them finding who is the murderer... Sab ek hi epi😅😅 Seems like we r on a jet plane✈️✈️
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Mee too - instead they freaking cut to traffic - Trafficsmiley44

is there a reason for them?! i never understood why they have them. like i can FF'd them so what's the point of it anyways.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Tujhe hi aise khatarnak log cute lagte hai. Pehle Fufu aur ab Killer - normal logon ko kabhi kyun nahi tadti tusmiley44

I liked cap wala Karan as wellsmiley42smiley42

Tumne woh cute sa dimple nhi dekha?? Dekho jaake.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Girl you miss entire Miseducation that is Abhimaan. That wasn't their sughaag raat that was just a couple making up after a fight. That's why Ab is pregnant , if you listen to Ar dialogue from yesterday episode it was confirmed smiley36

Ohh so fights Kay baad inke makeup hote the, means Ladai dekhwa di makeup nhi, inka logic typical family vibes hai, sabke samne lado but payaar sex chupa kay karo,

We can assume they had lot of makeup sex than

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Aaj ki episode was funny.. Dance + Ar Ab private moment + Manoj stage drama+ KP getting stabbed+ Them finding who is the murderer... Sab ek hi epi😅😅 Seems like we r on a jet plane✈️✈️

Yaar but it was fun. Kabhi kabhi they take one incident & drag it like chewing gum & kabhi like today they will go on her speed to go pata nahi kahaansmiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Manisha was really ridiculous today, even more than Manoj

When did Abhira claim cabin as hers that she needs to give it back. Infact she offered it back immediately and said cabin is Manoj's only and HE said bheek nahi chahiye and walked off.

Why should she apologize. I am glad Armaan stepped up to prevent Abhira from taking a blow on her self esteem for family sake. its heartbreaking that the people she loves all keep taking turns to flip and yet she keeps giving them all love, respect and a long rope.

I hope Armaan is watching that Ruhi is the one spewing venom. Out of turn bakwaas kar rahi thi aaj bhi

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why are they on jet plane, Kyu kisliye, kahi inhe bhi tho leap nhi Lana

I didnt want Abhira to apologize to Manoj... Bhai.. Kiss baat ki maafi????Ruhi behen apne idea apne paas hi rakha karo🙏🙏🙏 Glad Ar stopped her😄

I still don’t understand why Ru was given that dialogue? I mean she is not talking to Ab and suddenly she is giving bhashan to Ab? Seriously this show and writing is to the walls😆
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

the most ridiculous thing is to show Manoj Manisha happily dancing before they do kalesh. umm, itnaa upset hai toh ucchal ucchal keh dance kyun kar rahe the?

surely they could have showed some randos instead of chacha/chachi dancing since its a public event anyway

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I liked cap wala Karan as wellsmiley42smiley42

Tumne woh cute sa dimple nhi dekha?? Dekho jaake.

Maine kahaan bola nahi hai - I just said ur taste is khatarnaaksmiley36

Waise Aaj toh tere fufu ne mast entertainment enjoy kiya, aur beech main Rohit ke kaan bhi bhare - what a fun day for him na smiley36