Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

somewhere I too know that’s coming , and I guess IK what could lead to the separation but still trying to be positive and optimistic. Hope like always we will be proven wrong and both leave the house like S1 or Abhria’s memory loss track would be much better than WD and other nonsense.she can go stay with Goenka’s l.

But I would also love to see OG strong Abhira after leap. Armaan ,Abhira falling in love all over again ,Abhira with a baby and a close friend (boy) Armaan getting jealous. No i did not forget Chudail Ruhi n her nikamma pathi.just that I don’t care about those losers. Jab thak bhagoda Rohit zinda hai we don’t need to care ,tapak jayega tho patha nahi kya bakwas dekhna padega.

@bold Rohit ka zinda hona nahi, Umeed ka marna zyada matter karta h. Rohit to sajan dance ke time bhi zinda hi tha.smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

The fact that even Manisha went so against Abhira for a very stooooooopid reason is yet another indication that everyone is going against her.

Yes and last nail on coffin is rohith's death which is enough to make manish against ab as he will start thinking abhira took away Roohi's happiness.

Armaan's father will be mute when he sees his sons dead body.

Armaan will loose it when he sees rohith's body

Dadisa she may regret supporting ab.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Uska bachcha hoga. She will give. Birth to a healthy baby

yes but she’ll be a single mom..like her mother was and how Sai was to Savi..☹️.. what do you think,? Will they bring another character like abhinav in ?
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes and last nail on coffin is rohith's death which is enough to make manish against ab as he will start thinking abhira took away Roohi's happiness.

Armaan's nalla father vaise mute hi rehta h except for his monthly tantrums against Dadisa or Sanjay.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but she’ll be a single mom..like her mother was and how Sai was to Savi..☹️.. what do you think,? Will they bring another character like abhinav in ?

Nahi , no AA or no WD , not trying to be positive or optimistic but I feel they won’t repeat the same old ghisa pita drama again from last season. I don’t think Abhira will get any death blames this season, Akshara ke hi kaafi hai , according to some she did 7 Khoon smiley37 of course baaki audience ko nahi dikha kabh aur kasie .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Kahaani ko aage badane ke liye yeh baccha zaroori hai ..bohot kalesh machani hai abhi smiley37

I am waiting to see Vidya ki ankhen kaise pop out hoti hai when she comes to know that jis ladki ko she abused for being infertile, aaj uska bachcha hai.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

But they just got a new Ruhi-Armaan for this role. Their old show closed down so I’m not sure if Rohit will die. The producer probably wants them both in the show too
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Armaan's nalla father vaise mute hi rehta h except for his monthly tantrums against Dadisa or Sanjay.

mute hai toh positive hai 😂 post leap shayad madhav and dadisa na rahe it will be lead by vidya. As dadisa ke hothe vidya can not take control of family.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

But they just got a new Ruhi-Armaan for this role. Their old show closed down so I’m not sure if Rohit will die. The producer probably wants them both in the show too

Yes but he can cast him in his new show. Even get him in anupama. Ruhi and rohith had good chemistry but makers chose to make her negative as she as negative gave them more negative publicity than keeping her positive. So now since trp is not raising they will go back to triangle again.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Nahi , no AA or no WD , not trying to be positive or optimistic but I feel they won’t repeat the same old ghisa pita drama again from last season. I don’t think Abhira will get any death blames this season, Akshara ke hi kaafi hai , according to some she did 7 Khoon smiley37 of course baaki audience ko nahi dikha kabh aur kasie .

I hope not… we don’t want to see the same thing repeated..