Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Just tagging so that roz roz bolna nahi pade... smiley36 and ab nahi bolungi...

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.

I agree ..I have my thoughts on how but let’s wait and watch !
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.

Aap kahin andar ki khabar to nahi laaye humare liye???smiley39

Kyunki aap bhi to is se related field se ho??smiley4

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Yeah , went back and watched , Abhira’s imagination. That hospital scene was random and extremely stupid though. Who will be so casual when his wife is dead and Armaan giving lectures to a random person taking Abhira’s instead of saying my wife 😂. And that fellow just left without even feeling bad for his wife.

If leap is not coming , these pagal poddar’s will keep taunting Abhira for cheening Chudail bahu’s haq of eating kheer, achar, n customised labeled custard. At this point I don’t see her leaving that pagal khana, Armaan should do something really stupid for her to leave the house , flipping mein tho they r all experts so may be Armaan will flip or do something that will make Abhira to leave the house or Armaan will find out she is pregnant on his own. I don’t feel Armaan and Abhira will get separated anytime soon. They have come a long way ,DV already happened once . Let’s see what makers have to show. They won’t really have a plan they come up with random tracks like this sudden pregnancy track.

they should leave that madhouse together..and I think they most probably will.’

That's why I have already stopped watching. If they'll show them leaving the house and the family together, then I'll start to watch againsmiley5

samajh gayee......DIWALI saath mana kar.....aap poddars ka DIWALIYA nikalwane per tule hue ho...😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

are they leaving together or abhira leaving on her own..is she meeting Accha Aadmi in the bus, train, ship, boat or aeroplane 🤔😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I agree ..I have my thoughts on how but let’s wait and watch !

I just went through few posts and isliye socha iske baad toh nahi bolungi kyunki why add to distress.

I can ask someone but I won't. I usually don't ask about plots smiley36 I only ask mere kaam ki cheeze

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

samajh gayee......DIWALI saath mana kar.....aap poddars ka DIWALIYA nikalwane per tule hue ho...😂

The only good thing is Abhira will come back being her old self but 10x fiercer smiley27
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

That's why I have already stopped watching. If they'll show them leaving the house and the family together, then I'll start to watch againsmiley5

If they stick to Abhira leaving, I don't think I will continue much because yehi ghisa pita plot pehel dekha hai

The only good thing is Abhira will come back being her old self but 10x fiercer smiley27

then i dont mind her leaving at all...kal kya aaj chali jaayee...😂 i loved that abhira sooo much...😂..pyaar does weird things to people...😂