Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Great grandmother bhi aisi hi thi😱😱

Great grandmother was the worst smiley36 Ruhi bhabhi has such interesting characterless, fraud, criminal family members ki isko apni muh kholna hi nahi chahiye about anyone's family. smiley39

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Manoj chose to leave the firm because the cabin issue was the tipping point ..he made that very clear to Kaveri that he was feeling disrespected …Abhira was merely the instrument that Kaveri had used to further push him away after Sanjay …whether wantonly or otherwise …it is stupid of Armaan to say that Manoj is insecure of Abhira after knowing exactly what transpired …this after calling her out himself …he was the one character I had connect with ..writers are slowly but surely breaking that too …good for me I guess to get over this stupid show !

Rest it is idiotic and nasty of Manisha to use the attack on Kaveri to target Abhira …in any case, Kaveri was the one who asked her to fight the case …so if she wants to blame anyone’s ambition, it has to be Kaveri’s

In a bid to isolate the FL and win sympathy for her, making every character turn bizarre and creating cringe situations is an ITV trademark ..so nothing more to be said

I wish I had watched the mirchi peesna instead..it would have at least been laugh worthy …I don’t know about the rest but at least going by the clips, Sai seemed like a spitfire …since that earned them TRPs, the least they could have done was make Abhira the same !

I don’t feel Armaan being stupid ,unreasonable or petty to call Manoj insecure , Manoj was upset about the cabin he should have asked his mom not Abhira. On the stage while giving the resignation letter when Armaan said Abhira got the cabin because of her talent and hard work , he immediately got insecure and said so u want to say am not deserving and hard working and started targeting Abhira saying poddar’s firm is under Abhria’s control and gave the resignation letter into her hands , what’s that of not insecurity? He was working in that firm from last 20 yrs and only after Armaan recommendation he got 1st case , this is his 2nd case he won in last 20yrs which is fine ,not everyone needs to be talented. If he is talented KV wouldn’t have given so much importance for her jhamai half heatedly to run her firm. Timing and place is wrong but then Armaan didn’t start the tamasha. Am glad Armaan finally called spade a spade , he knows them since childhood and now they r doing it to his wife. If he doesn’t stop them Next they will show the same attitude to their kids.

@Bold I didn’t watch the other show , but they definitely have to bring back old Abhira who doesn’t think twice to give it back when ppl falsely accuse her.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t feel Armaan being stupid ,unreasonable or petty to call Manoj insecure , Manoj was upset about the cabin he should have asked his mom not Abhira. On the stage while giving the resignation letter when Armaan said Abhira got the cabin because of her talent and hard work , he immediately got insecure and said so u want to say am not deserving and hard working and started targeting Abhira saying poddar’s firm is under Abhria’s control and gave the resignation letter into her hands , what’s that of not insecurity? He was working in that firm from last 20 yrs and only after Armaan recommendation he got 1st case , this is his 2nd case he won in last 20yrs which is fine ,not everyone needs to be talented. If he is talented KV wouldn’t have given so much importance for her jhamai half heatedly to run her firm. Timing and place is wrong but then Armaan didn’t start the tamasha.

@Bold I didn’t watch the other show , but they definitely have to bring back old Abhira who doesn’t think twice to give it back when ppl falsely accuse her.

I hold Armaan to higher standards and he disappointed me …also because he was the one who spoke to Kaveri about a cabin for Manoj .:he can’t just wash his hands off now ..besides Manisha asked for the cabin after Manoj had won a case …what Kaveri did was wrong on every level and she humiliated her own child in her arrogance .::sadly it is Abhira who is suffering as a result …I have been saying this since yesterday …Kaveri and Armaan are to blame for this whole thing and Abhira is suffering as a result of their stupidity/ arrogance !
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

I don’t feel Armaan being stupid ,unreasonable or petty to call Manoj insecure , Manoj was upset about the cabin he should have asked his mom not Abhira. On the stage while giving the resignation letter when Armaan said Abhira got the cabin because of her talent and hard work , he immediately got insecure and said so u want to say am not deserving and hard working and started targeting Abhira saying poddar’s firm is under Abhria’s control and gave the resignation letter into her hands , what’s that of not insecurity? He was working in that firm from last 20 yrs and only after Armaan recommendation he got 1st case , this is his 2nd case he won in last 20yrs which is fine ,not everyone needs to be talented. If he is talented KV wouldn’t have given so much importance for her jhamai half heatedly to run her firm. Timing and place is wrong but then Armaan didn’t start the tamasha. Am glad Armaan finally called spade a spade , he knows them since childhood and now they r doing it to his wife. If he doesn’t stop them Next they will show the same attitude to their kids.

Armaan was right in pointing out Manoj's insecurity. Manoj was not just upset but he was insulting Abhira's hardwork and dedication. If he could not make anything out of his 20 odd years of career, that is only his problem. And today, even Manoj was looking ashamed of his words. But Manisha was acting like a crazy psycho ranting and raving about a damn cabin of all things. Armaan’s words today were completely true and what all of us were saying all these days. The entire lot of Poddar leeches were acting like unreasonable psychos.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

nahi. Armaan doesn’t know yet ki she is pregnant. She goes to tell him but sees him yelling at a man who chooses baby over his wife (who died in childbirth). He says he will always choose Abhira over the baby.

Abhira then in her mind says Armaan you have a family but you were made to feel begaana. You will have your family. A family you can call your own. This baby will be your family. She stops because doctor has told her that she will not be able to hold her pregnancy because of genetic issues.

Yeah , went back and watched , Abhira’s imagination. That hospital scene was random and extremely stupid though. Who will be so casual when his wife is dead and Armaan giving lectures to a random person taking Abhira’s instead of saying my wife 😂. And that fellow just left without even feeling bad for his wife.

If leap is not coming , these pagal poddar’s will keep taunting Abhira for cheening Chudail bahu’s haq of eating kheer, achar, n customised labeled custard. At this point I don’t see her leaving that pagal khana, Armaan should do something really stupid for her to leave the house , flipping mein tho they r all experts so may be Armaan will flip or do something that will make Abhira to leave the house or Armaan will find out she is pregnant on his own. I don’t feel Armaan and Abhira will get separated anytime soon. They have come a long way ,DV already happened once . Let’s see what makers have to show. They won’t really have a plan they come up with random tracks like this sudden pregnancy track.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I hold Armaan to higher standards and he disappointed me …also because he was the one who spoke to Kaveri about a cabin for Manoj .:he can’t just wash his hands off now ..besides Manisha asked for the cabin after Manoj had won a case …what Kaveri did was wrong on every level and she humiliated her own child in her arrogance .::sadly it is Abhira who is suffering as a result …I have been saying this since yesterday …Kaveri and Armaan are to blame for this whole thing and Abhira is suffering as a result of their stupidity/ arrogance !

Shiv skathi , shrap ke baadh Abhira ko door ke paas chod ke jaane ke baadh bhi smiley36 Even am in hope to see Abhira to ask vv,Ruhi now Manisha to STFU but kya Mila maa is Bhagwan ,Ruhi Di and may be later pyaari Chachisa se galthi ho gayi vo bahut achi hai .smiley36 But today what Armaan said is absolutely right and within his character , he always does the Same with phufa when it comes to Abhira , today it’s Manij’s turn, he was the one who requested Dadi for cabin and he is still saying he never said chacha doesn’t deserve the cabin ,he is asking him to take the cabin. Manoj is clearly insecure and today by his expressions looks like he too is guilty for what he did unlike Manisha who is being unreasonable.

I guess we r expecting too much from these useless makers who can’t handle a single track properly including IR , they couldn’t handle the most imp n most awaited IR track . No consistency in the show or the characters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Shiv skathi , shrap ke baadh Abhira ko door ke paas chod ke jaane ke baadh bhi smiley36 Even am in hope to see Abhira to ask vv,Ruhi now Manisha to STFU but kya Mila maa is Bhagwan ,Ruhi Di and may be later pyaari Chachisa se galthi ho gayi vo bahut achi hai .smiley36 But today what Armaan said is absolutely right and within his character , he always does the Same with phufa when it comes to Abhira , today it’s Manij’s turn, he was the one who requested Dadi for cabin and he is still saying he never said chacha doesn’t deserve the cabin ,he is asking him to take the cabin. Manoj is clearly insecure and today by his expressions looks like he too is guilty for what he did unlike Manisha who is being unreasonable.

I guess we r expecting too much from these useless makers who can’t handle a single track properly including IR , they couldn’t handle the most imp n most awaited IR track . No consistency in the show or the characters

@bold .:none of those actions can be condoned but at least you could see where he was coming from.I used the word standard in the context of Armaan because the writers have always kept him in character ..

but this time he is not even acknowledging his part in the fiasco and blaming everyone else, adding fuel to the fire…he’s just swinging from one side to the other and that’s never a good sign …

Rest I agree ..the writing and characterisation are both extremely inconsistent …which is why I am not able to connect to anything anymore ..I’m just watching clips with a very detached mindset!

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: janecastle

Armaan was right in pointing out Manoj's insecurity. Manoj was not just upset but he was insulting Abhira's hardwork and dedication. If he could not make anything out of his 20 odd years of career, that is only his problem. And today, even Manoj was looking ashamed of his words. But Manisha was acting like a crazy psycho ranting and raving about a damn cabin of all things. Armaan’s words today were completely true and what all of us were saying all these days. The entire lot of Poddar leeches were acting like unreasonable psychos.

@bold yeah manoj looked genuinely worried about his mother and that they were to harm Ab.

But the words Ar said seeing Manisha's 100x nautanki may affect Manoj and he may turn worse.

Edited by Drna7 - 4 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Armaan ne dil jeet liya aaj.. kya sunaya apne pagal gawar family ko. smiley32 And he asked the most important question.. what exactly is these Poddars thought process? Chalte kya hai inn logo ke khali khopadi mein. Koi bhi kuch bakwas bol dete hai without any head or tail. Even today, their matriarch was fighting for her life and they learned that someone came to murder their bahu. And yet, all these morons could think about was a stupid cabin. No wonder even Armaan lost his cool. Someone wanted to murder his wife, not one of his leech of a family cared about her life. Kaise log hai yeh.

they’ve shown every single one of the podaars as selfish …even krish the other day chose his career and threw abhira to the wolves..So there actually Is nobody in the podaars family that abhira and Armaan need to stay for..every single member of that family has abused abhira and Armaan…except Madhav..who doesn’t do much. Maybe this is setting the place ..for Armaan to eventually find his own mom.. because Abhira, their baby and his own mom will be his true family..not any of these podaars.’
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Just tagging so that roz roz bolna nahi pade... smiley36 and ab nahi bolungi...

I feel Armaan and Abhira separation is incoming. I don't want it to happen so soon but I feel it will happen within a month. smiley13 Kab, kaise, kyu nahi pata.