Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Legacy of chudails 😂😂😂 yaar who said that. I forgot

Suri Suri Suri

I didn't know you were on the phemli lineage too. I'm just learning that her Great-grandmother was an adulteress and fraud, grandmother was a cheater.smiley37smiley37

I know her mother was liar and a fraud, left Manjari for dead and grandfather was a cheater

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sambhog bhi same outfit, pregnancy detection bhi same outfit, pregnancy confirmation bhi same outfit. smiley37

Writers inserted sambhog last minute for sure. smiley37 If it was for 3 months, then it be like as randomlurker said, Armaanza be like I will clap your cheeks in the night but in the morning, you are dead to me. smiley37

Yup. That scene was only for our benefit so that we don't call foul. But I also feel that they have been at it exactly as you mentioned for the 2 monthssmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Ab samajh aaya Ab ki dupatta aised draped kyu tha😂😂😂

Dekha, makers ka long term visionsmiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Legacy of chudails 😂😂😂 yaar who said that. I forgot

chudel dynasty jinke blood lineage is gandha 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Gooddays

haan ye bhi hai.... Aapke jaisi umeed ho to kya hi baat..... Hum me na positivity ki badi kami haismiley36

i am to always positive...😂and dheere dheere hi sahi...but armaan kitan sahi ho gaya hai...ab dekho ruhi ko dhamka raha hai...😂 warna matured ruhi...sacchi acchi ruhi...was ideal aari partner with shanti...😂

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Waise how is Abhira planning to hide her belly? 4th month se dikhna shuru hota hai. Maybe she is like doc ne bola 1 month bhi paar nahi kar so waha ka socha nahi.

isiliye bhagegi manish ko leke iss baar akeli nahi hogi 🤣🤣
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

ISTG aaj kheer khane ka mann ho raha hai

Aaj sharad poornima h, humare yahan to especially kheer banti h.

Shayad isliye ye kheer ka kalesh include kara h.smiley36

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t Think Abhira is going anywhere , jiss tarah that loser Ruhi is always saying Abhira khair hai apne maa jaise bhag jayegi, am sure she won’t go . And I don’t see a point Abhira leaving the house ,even Armaan knows she is pregnant now. I don’t think she/they r leaving the house anytime soon. If they leave the house loser poddar’s ko kaun dekhnge and how will they make false narratives and fake accusations on Abhira and Armaan to taunt them.

May be if Dadi declares AA’s kid as her heir then vv may ask them to leave the house so her nikamma beta can ruin the entire Poddar firm to bring them to the roads.

After seeing the way three pagal women are behaving with Abhira, Kaveri will most likely name AbhiMaan's kid as her heir. Because anyone can see that once Kaveri is gone, these women with so much venom inside them will make AbhiMaan's life hell. And also make sure Poddar firm and legacy will be destroyed. Kaveri might not love AbhiMaan or their kid dearly, but she has clearly learned in the hard way of the consequences of alienating them. Rohit is the most useless, a mere puppet at the hands of his crazy mother and wife and scheming Sanjay. And Manoj could not make anything for himself in nearly 20 years, woh firm kya chalayega. Without AbhiMaan, Poddar firm's future is just like that of Goenka’s legacy under Ruhi bhabhi's anazing business skills.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Suri Suri Suri

I didn't know you were on the phemli lineage too. I'm just learning that her Great-grandmother was an adulteress and fraud, grandmother was a cheater.smiley37smiley37

I know her mother was liar and a fraud, left Manjari for dead and grandfather was a cheater

Great grandmother bhi aisi hi thi😱😱

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Armaan ne dil jeet liya aaj.. kya sunaya apne pagal gawar family ko. smiley32 And he asked the most important question.. what exactly is these Poddars thought process? Chalte kya hai inn logo ke khali khopadi mein. Koi bhi kuch bakwas bol dete hai without any head or tail. Even today, their matriarch was fighting for her life and they learned that someone came to murder their bahu. And yet, all these morons could think about was a stupid cabin. No wonder even Armaan lost his cool. Someone wanted to murder his wife, not one of his leech of a family cared about her life. Kaise log hai yeh.