Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

And & jaise abhira ko kheer khane ke liye sunaya waise hi ruhi ke baby ke liye bhismiley39

ab kheer and baby mein fark hai...to ruhi ko kafi zyada suna sakte hain...v wont mind...πŸ˜‚

ya fir saath saath armaan ruhi ke karnaamon open karega familt ke saamne...πŸ˜‚

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold It was Armaan being petty and giving back. Though I also said not right time or place but do others care about it when they accuse Ar or Ab?

Ar is facing this since childhood and no one was on his side even chacha-chachi they only show sympathy through expressions or 1-2 dialogues for him. Now he could not speak for himself for obvious reasons but apni biwi ke liye to bole.

And why should leads always show empathy and behave rationally in difficult times? What he did was not right but when anyone did right to him or his wife?

@bold see I don’t even have a problem with him giving back ..someone has to since Abhira has lost the ability to ..but the dialogues should have been written in keeping with his character ..asking them not to target Abhira or calling them out for the same is absolutely fine ..he need not have called Manoj insecure of Abhira’s success though …like yesterday, he only ended up adding fuel to fire in the process ..and it is Abhira who is going to bear the consequences of this too ..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

ab kheer and baby mein fark hai...to ruhi ko kafi zyada suna sakte hain...v wont mind...πŸ˜‚

ya fir saath saath armaan ruhi ke karnaamon open karega familt ke saamne...πŸ˜‚

You really believe this is going to happen?? ruhi ke bacche ko kuch bhi hua toh sympathy use hi milegi abhira bhi usse sympathize karegi. Curses & blames abhira ko milegi & woh chup home roti rahegi.

You really believe this is going to happen?? ruhi ke bacche ko kuch bhi hua toh sympathy use hi milegi abhira bhi usse sympathize karegi. Curses & blames abhira ko milegi & woh chup home roti rahegi.

i know....aisa hi hoga......but i m waiting for the day when abhira ka sabr tootega.....as woh armaan per fatt padi...and uske baad armaan realsed....uska sabr tootega zaroor....lets c when.....πŸ˜‚

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Mujhe lagta hain cvs realised that changing armaan's character from grah pravesh was a blunder toh ab backtrack kar rahe hain. That time the question was rised ke itna hi bura laga toh armaan ne shaadi kyun ki?? So They are now showing him as a supportive loving husband, & then aage kuch aur issue ke wajah se dono ke beech mein distance create honge, & dono royenge.

A situation where both will be right in their pov & both will be wrong also. Toh separation ho ya patch up, they can decide based on trpsmiley39

Yes.. I also think so. If in case a leap is coming, Idt they r going to ruin the chr graphs of lead completely( in regards to their equation with each other)
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

i know....aisa hi hoga......but i m waiting for the day when abhira ka sabr tootega.....as woh armaan per fatt padi...and uske baad armaan realsed....uska sabr tootega zaroor....lets c when.....πŸ˜‚

Armaan ko hi sunati hain abhira. Ab uska sabr is Aasmaan se uuncha. There is a reason I consider her not a strong fl

Armaan ko hi sunati hain abhira. Ab uska sabr is Aasmaan se uuncha. There is a reason I consider her not a strong fl

if this is a daily show...and lamba chalna hai...to they cant make abhira strong all the time...aise khichega nahi na....thats what i say to myself...πŸ˜‚ bhai i need this show for my ME time...[LOL}...warna kisi aur show ki study karni padegi...and i m not interested in changing the majors ab...πŸ˜‚

but i think, abhira is not weak either.....kahin kahin per she is quiet...ab aise to armaan ka jerk behaviour she endured for 3 months...kaun sahta hai aise?? πŸ˜‚

she will b strong for her babay...i thin...πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan you need help we have picturessmiley37smiley37

This girl is such a clown, Abhhira been kicked out PH, when did she run away

dadi will use the projector to present before the family...πŸ˜‚ i m sure unke paas hoga i..jab she can get from mussorie...udaipur to unka hi ilaaka hai...πŸ˜‚

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

if this is a daily show...and lamba chalna hai...to they cant make abhira strong all the time...aise khichega nahi na....thats what i say to myself...πŸ˜‚ bhai i need this show for my ME time...[LOL}...warna kisi aur show ki study karni padegi...and i m not interested in changing the majors ab...πŸ˜‚

but i think, abhira is not weak either.....kahin kahin per she is quiet...ab aise to armaan ka jerk behaviour she endured for 3 months...kaun sahta hai aise?? πŸ˜‚

she will b strong for her babay...i thin...πŸ˜‚

It seems armaan was not a total jerk. That's what the narrative is from last 2 episodessmiley37

Let's see.. Yeh strength armaan ke saath dekhne milega ya abhira akeli bacche ke saathsmiley17

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 5 days ago

It seems armaan was not a total jerk. That's what the narrative is from last 2 episodessmiley37

Let's see.. Yeh strength armaan ke saath dekhne milega ya abhira akeli bacche ke saathsmiley17

dekho....for me...that was even more jerky!!!πŸ˜‚ jis hisaab se narrative tha...πŸ˜‚

i hope armaan abhira saath hon...armaan ke character ke saath makers ne bahut mehanat ki hai...sab ko sorry bulwaya hai isse..