Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Is this a coincidence?

Episode # 1422 abhiman got married

1432 ruhi is pregnant

1442 abhira is pregnant smiley37

Yahan 10-10 episode mei log pregnant hote hai. Any guesses for 1452?smiley37

Episode 1452- Ruhi ki pregnancy khatam because she didn’t get to eat kheersmiley37

Edited by leafy2022 - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Nalla ji ka love child smiley42

love ka pata nahi....as vidya ka raudr roop dekh kar aisi feeling aana namumkin na ho...per mushkil ho hogi...😂

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Directors to online audience be like

but it appears that they do get affected by the online uproar and throw them some crumbs like today’s Armaan’s dialogues ..it came after all the online furore over the selfish precap .:.like a consolation prize for all the free publicity and hype they’re giving them on SM smiley37
Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Episode 1452- Ruhi ki pregnancy khatam because she didn’t get to eat kheersmiley37

it will be SYBOLISM....jaise usne kheer girayee..by her carelessness...waise hi baby bhi...😂

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruhi saying Ab ran away after hurting kaveri.............girl really got issue with common sense as well.

That unborn child is listening to so much crap by his dadi, maa and others he/she really needs to turn deaf to their talks. Don't this family know negativity ka asar bachhe par hota h......

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi saying Ab ran away after hurting kaveri.............girl really got issue with common sense as well.

That unborn child is listening to so much crap by his dadi, maa and others he/she really needs to turn deaf to their talks. Don't this family know negativity ka asar bachhe par hota h......

areee nahiiiiiiii..womb mein baby ka as\ar sab per hota hai...ruhi said that...

to isi baby ke karan...dadi ko chaku aga...[LOl] and itna kalesh ho raha hai ghar mei...sab ruhi ke baby ka kasoor hai...😂

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

You need Duryodhan for the show also. So this one is Duryodhan in making, not Abhimanyu ( oops I took you know who’s name, but mod this is the Mahbharat one, so excuse me 😂).

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: India_TV

it will be SYBOLISM....jaise usne kheer girayee..by her carelessness...waise hi baby bhi...😂

And & jaise abhira ko kheer khane ke liye sunaya waise hi ruhi ke baby ke liye bhismiley39

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I think they get bonus for writing more crappy lines. Kheer ko leke kya dialogues. 😳 jaise all cows just get extinct from earth

The worst part is in dkp world karma never bites

they can't write anything positive. From s2 they turned slowly the negative family. Atleast Goenkas loved naira and accepted her though thought process is different. Birlas loved akshu but her decisions made a ripple affect on others lives badly. Here all are from rakshas family only 🤣🤣 one after another they hold that negativity in chain continuously.
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Manoj chose to leave the firm because the cabin issue was the tipping point ..he made that very clear to Kaveri that he was feeling disrespected …Abhira was merely the instrument that Kaveri had used to further push him away after Sanjay …whether wantonly or otherwise …it is stupid of Armaan to say that Manoj is insecure of Abhira after knowing exactly what transpired …this after calling her out himself …he was the one character I had connect with ..writers are slowly but surely breaking that too …good for me I guess to get over this stupid show !

Rest it is idiotic and nasty of Manisha to use the attack on Kaveri to target Abhira …in any case, Kaveri was the one who asked her to fight the case …so if she wants to blame anyone’s ambition, it has to be Kaveri’s

@bold It was Armaan being petty and giving back. Though I also said not right time or place but do others care about it when they accuse Ar or Ab?

Ar is facing this since childhood and no one was on his side even chacha-chachi they only show sympathy through expressions or 1-2 dialogues for him. Now he could not speak for himself for obvious reasons but apni biwi ke liye to bole.

And why should leads always show empathy and behave rationally in difficult times? What he did was not right but when anyone did right to him or his wife?

I can also understand where you are coming from, you wanted him to handle maturely but sometimes immaturity more like mann ki bhadaas dikhani bhi zaroori hoti h according to me.

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago