Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

unko kitna acha paisa milte hi e crap likhne ke liye 🤣🤣

I think they get bonus for writing more crappy lines. Kheer ko leke kya dialogues. 😳 jaise all cows just get extinct from earth

The worst part is in dkp world karma never bites

Edited by leafy2022 - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

They are fossils… if you look closely you will see them.smiley36

iski zaroorat nahi....aise hi dikhta hai...[LOl] dadi ki ek gen upar wale log hain yeh...😂

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today Arman s dialogues with chachi remainded me of dadisa and abeeras initial episodes.. now Arman became abeera 1.0 and abeera became Arman 1.0 version.
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe lagta hain cvs realised that changing armaan's character from grah pravesh was a blunder toh ab backtrack kar rahe hain. That time the question was rised ke itna hi bura laga toh armaan ne shaadi kyun ki?? So They are now showing him as a supportive loving husband, & then aage kuch aur issue ke wajah se dono ke beech mein distance create honge, & dono royenge.

A situation where both will be right in their pov & both will be wrong also. Toh separation ho ya patch up, they can decide based on trpsmiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Manoj chose to leave the firm because the cabin issue was the tipping point ..he made that very clear to Kaveri that he was feeling disrespected …Abhira was merely the instrument that Kaveri had used to further push him away after Sanjay …whether wantonly or otherwise …it is stupid of Armaan to say that Manoj is insecure of Abhira after knowing exactly what transpired …this after calling her out himself …he was the one character I had connect with ..writers are slowly but surely breaking that too …good for me I guess to get over this stupid show !

Rest it is idiotic and nasty of Manisha to use the attack on Kaveri to target Abhira …in any case, Kaveri was the one who asked her to fight the case …so if she wants to blame anyone’s ambition, it has to be Kaveri’s

In a bid to isolate the FL and win sympathy for her, making every character turn bizarre and creating cringe situations is an ITV trademark ..so nothing more to be said

I wish I had watched the mirchi peesna instead..it would have at least been laugh worthy …I don’t know about the rest but at least going by the clips, Sai seemed like a spitfire …since that earned them TRPs, the least they could have done was make Abhira the same !

Edited by sharadrocks - 5 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Is this a coincidence?

Episode # 1422 abhiman got married

1432 ruhi is pregnant

1442 abhira is pregnant smiley37

Yahan 10-10 episode mei log pregnant hote hai. Any guesses for 1452?smiley37

Edited by Krinya - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

They are not in sync because they don’t watch what they are delivering. They should sit down and watch the whole episode and they will know how our ears are bleeding listening to these crap…

Manisha was screeching like a 5 year old whi is asking for a video game his parents said no to it. No logic in even vileness.

They are not in sync because online audience cries day in and out about the story but their aim is to get the product delivered as per their directors, channel, PH requirements. If you have seen that prank video of yrkkh. In that Madhav phuphu prank, they revealed about a shot wherein phuphu ya Madhav (either) said if director is okay with the shot, why are you telling me what to do.

If Manisha irked you today, she achieved what she was told to do. So she will be satisfied with her performance. Director approved it, she is fine with her shot. Every actor does that to check how they are looking in the frame. Just audience and cast/crew ka dekhne ka nazariya is alag.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Directors to online audience be like

Originally posted by: Krinya

Is this a coincidence?

Episode # 1422 abhiman got married

1432 ruhi is pregnant

1442 abhira is pregnant smiley37

Yahan 10-10 episode mei log pregnant hote hai. Any guesses for 1452?smiley37

vidya ki pregnancy declare hogi...kaabil and saaf khoon ke liye...😂

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Krinya thumbnail