Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Still cannot beat Dadi banne ka haq cheen liyasmiley11l

(But ye meri first post se match nahi ho raha, shayad you quoted it by mistake)

arey nahi that cheen liya word is from arohi. They are repeating here through everyone. Wrong tag ulta pulta kardi shayad ignore it 🤣🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - 5 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

You quoted wrong post kya?? I didn't mention anything about armaan in my post, it was related to ruhi, vidya & manisha

might be ulta pulta kardi maine dena bhi same boli chalo ignore it. 🤣🤣
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I would probably give two galis atleast to the writers behind the door.

Noooo they don’t. You won’t believe they all (even the writers) must be laughing at all of this. Infact you will be surprised to see how out of sync audience is with the cast and crew.

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Who is dialogue writer? Do they read what disgusting things they are writing......

In precap Vidya getting angry on Abhira haqs not entirely wrong as she ate without asking but reaction and dialogues could surely be tone down.

Yeh laalchi aur haq lena kya h? Khaane ki cheez ke liye aisa koun bolta h??

She could say why you touched something without permission? Or something else.

this one haq lena ha cheenna all arohis dialogues given from every one mouth now
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I would probably give two galis atleast to the writers behind the door.

unko kitna acha paisa milte hi e crap likhne ke liye 🤣🤣
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Noooo they don’t. You won’t believe they all (even the writers) must be laughing at all of this. Infact you will be surprised to see how out of sync audience is with the cast and crew.

Like why would I care if I am getting so much money comfortably? The only thing I am trading is time to be there for 12hrs, but if I am supporting character I may not even have to do 12+ shifts and be there on sets the whole time.
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

It’s only us the online audience who put so much emotions into it while they are all going with their pays at the end of the day.

Edited by The_Best - 5 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ek to bina dimaag lagaye copy paste karna h, aur dusre ko padh kar bakwaas bolna h.

And both are getting paid in lakhs so why worry.......

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They are not in sync because they don’t watch what they are delivering. They should sit down and watch the whole episode and they will know how our ears are bleeding listening to these crap…

Manisha was screeching like a 5 year old whi is asking for a video game his parents said no to it. No logic in even vileness.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

It’s only us the online audience who put so much emotions into it while they are all going with their pays at the end of the day.

TRP audience watch for fun and time pass so whatever they find entertaining they'll watch.