Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

In all these I forget where is Manish's wife and sil??

Unhe tamasha nahi dekhna tha??

unhone bahut tamasha dekha hai...

i have only watched the gen 3...usse pehle nai dekha...

from what i get...these three goenkas...ne all 4 rishta leads dekhi hain na...[LOL]

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

It isn’t difficult. They take it as their job. What’s the problem in this?

I used to be jealous of Suarna in Gen 3 for getting paid to be a cardboard cutout. Now she at least gets some action.

I really really really want the family to know about Abhira’s pregnancy. Agar nahi pata chali toh directly 5 saal baad they will come to know. (I would love to see Vidya’s face then)

I hope I am wrong but I don’t think pregnancy will be revealed.

and abhira and armaan will b separated???

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekho....i used to feel that too....but then i realised this is the real society....hum nahi dekh paate honge...sab kuch ...har waqt...

so many on IF....favour ruhi...even when she did all she could to harm abhira.....right from the start....

Edited out gen#3 discussion

I know and so true. I am seeing this for years right in this forum. I couldn’t believe things that I read and the venom on the character who choose to ditch an abuser and find a better life partner for herself.

It’s a separate topic that what mistakes she did but the amount of abuse on the character is similar to what the chudails are delivering for Abhira.

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really really really want the family to know about Abhira’s pregnancy. Agar nahi pata chali toh directly 5 saal baad they will come to know. (I would love to see Vidya’s face then)

They can show abhira finally deciding to reveal it to armaan & kuch kaand hoga & she keeps quite

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It isn’t difficult. They take it as their job. What’s the problem in this?

I would probably give two galis atleast to the writers behind the door.

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

unhone bahut tamasha dekha hai...

i have only watched the gen 3...usse pehle nai dekha...

from what i get...these three goenkas...ne all 4 rishta leads dekhi hain na...[LOL]

They are fossils… if you look closely you will see them.smiley36

leafy2022 thumbnail

Anyway the highlight of the episode for me is Ar shutting off bin bulaye mehmaan Ruhi mata and threatening her.smiley37

We need more scenes like that to survive this show.

me too but after hearing Ab thoughts in today’s episode, I feel she will not share and VV toh even in graveyard will give full ott facial aerobics 😆
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I used to be jealous of Suarna in Gen 3 for getting paid to be a cardboard cutout. Now she at least gets some action.

Mujhe toh sidey ka sidey role karna hai. Jaise ki woh aaj ke episode ki dead body