Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

matlab yeh bhi fufa disclose karneg...saare raaz fufa disclose karte hain...

will it b like....vidya will send fufa along with ruhi to the doctor...as rohut might b busy in losing naother case for the poddars...and then fufa sees abjira...and then poddars ke zillat arena mein chalu ho aayenge....😂

I also predicted something similar but mu guess was Ru and Ab will both go for check up and then Ru finding about Ab pregnancy and then she letting everyone know adding fake info like Ab went to abort because she wants to focus on her career.
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

agree....i hope abhira makes the correct decision...and discose as soon as has absorbed the news herself...and is strong enough to dal with it.....

and also karma to hit the chudails.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

In all these I forget where is Manish's wife and sil??

Unhe tamasha nahi dekhna tha??

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey moye moye hoga if rohit says I knew this ruhi told me dont insult my wife now who is pregnant with my kid and ar forgot that ruhi told she got true love from rohit. Ar will get ulta if he says anything

You quoted wrong post kya?? I didn't mention anything about armaan in my post, it was related to ruhi, vidya & manisha

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Yes, she lied about him slapping her smiley11 Such a disgusting character she was before she got whitewashed post the second leap.

kaun sa whitewash hua tha...she still manipulated abhir...pehle US bhej rahi thi...then wanted him to stay awar from poppy...manjari caught her..and kicked her out.....she saw manjari as a bigger manipulator...to she knew uski daal nahi galne wali....

accha kya kiya usne???

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

How these actresses are even delivering these dialogues and going back home. I am imagining one of my family members doing this serial and delivering these dialogues ( which is essentially for job and money) and what I am saying to them at the end of the day or they are feeling about spitting so much venom for the sake of money

It isn’t difficult. They take it as their job. What’s the problem in this?
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

In all these I forget where is Manish's wife and sil??

Unhe tamasha nahi dekhna tha??

since they are on ab's side for now, limelight has to be on chudails and chamchis.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I also predicted something similar but mu guess was Ru and Ab will both go for check up and then Ru finding about Ab pregnancy and then she letting everyone know adding fake info like Ab went to abort because she wants to focus on her career.

this can b done too...😂

but saare disclose fufa se kara rahe hai na makers...iss liye...

deal shaadi....IR...sab fufa ke hisse mein aa yen hain...😂..

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

and also karma to hit the chudails.

woh to hoga hi......kab hoga...yeh nahi pata....😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I really really really want the family to know about Abhira’s pregnancy. Agar nahi pata chali toh directly 5 saal baad they will come to know. (I would love to see Vidya’s face then)

I hope I am wrong but I don’t think pregnancy will be revealed.

Edited by nutmeg7 - 5 days ago