Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I hope they actually show baby bump for Ab and Ru if makers are planning to move forward with baby tracksmiley36 and not magically having baby in handssmiley39

it's regarding blood loss only let ruhi give blood and save her sister that way patchup too. 🤣🤣

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Drna7

Didn't she falsely accused her bil for violence?? I only saw a clip few days ago don't know specifics.

(Will edit it soon coz of gen3 discussions)

Yes, she lied about him slapping her smiley11 Such a disgusting character she was before she got whitewashed post the second leap.

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

nahi. Armaan doesn’t know yet ki she is pregnant. She goes to tell him but sees him yelling at a man who chooses baby over his wife (who died in childbirth). He says he will always choose Abhira over the baby.

Abhira then in her mind says Armaan you have a family but you were made to feel begaana. You will have your family. A family you can call your own. This baby will be your family. She stops because doctor has told her that she will not be able to hold her pregnancy because of genetic issues.

matlab yeh bhi fufa disclose karneg...saare raaz fufa disclose karte hain...

will it b like....vidya will send fufa along with ruhi to the doctor...as rohut might b busy in losing naother case for the poddars...and then fufa sees abjira...and then poddars ke zillat arena mein chalu ho aayenge....😂

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ah yes Jharu was such an angel that’s why she did a hit and run and almost killed a patient smiley44

https://x.com/Ajab_Pehchan/status/1846387005044724007

Her acting was Rofl worthy just like her Beti. What more can we expect from this good for nothing legacheee.

poora hotstar ruhi ko dikha ni hi uski maa kitni shuddh hi
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Like seriously is there a competition for the poddars, who can go lower than the others?

How these actresses are even delivering these dialogues and going back home. I am imagining one of my family members doing this serial and delivering these dialogues ( which is essentially for job and money) and what I am saying to them at the end of the day or they are feeling about spitting so much venom for the sake of money

Pathetic bizarre and demoralizing, these two and now one more women. What a precap. Like how someone can be so so so mean? Fufass is a villain but why I don’t feel this much resentment towards him like I feel for these chudails???🤬

writing is crap what can actors do except mouth wash after going home 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Like seriously is there a competition for the poddars, who can go lower than the others?

How these actresses are even delivering these dialogues and going back home. I am imagining one of my family members doing this serial and delivering these dialogues ( which is essentially for job and money) and what I am saying to them at the end of the day or they are feeling about spitting so much venom for the sake of money

Pathetic bizarre and demoralizing, these two and now one more women. What a precap. Like how someone can be so so so mean? Fufass is a villain but why I don’t feel this much resentment towards him like I feel for these chudails???🤬

dekho....i used to feel that too....but then i realised this is the real society....hum nahi dekh paate honge...sab kuch ...har waqt...

so many on IF....favour ruhi...even when she did all she could to harm abhira.....right from the start....

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Didn't she falsely accused her bil for violence?? I only saw a clip few days ago don't know specifics.

(Will edit it soon coz of gen3 discussions)

yup she did....created a big tamasha....called the police too..if i remember correctly

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I hope disclose Kare. Koi toh Kare disclose. Warna he will not know and that would be worse

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arohis booth entered everyone mera sab kuch cheenliya amd and tum meri maa ki khatil ho is her patent dialogues always we used to get khoon from ears 👂🤣

Still cannot beat Dadi banne ka haq cheen liyasmiley11l

(But ye meri first post se match nahi ho raha, shayad you quoted it by mistake)

Edited by Drna7 - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I hope disclose Kare. Koi toh Kare disclose. Warna he will not know and that would be worse

agree....i hope abhira makes the correct decision...and discose as soon as has absorbed the news herself...and is strong enough to dal with it.....