Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago
kheer chor banadi fl ko ayyooo Abheera chup kyun ho bol do sach bolti bhar kheer khilayegi vidya maaaaa 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Aap bhol rahe ho ki Dadi knows about saajan ki ghar and blackmail khand? It would be nice to see that Dadi knows the truth per ghatiya bhi lagega that she still accepted that woman for her nikamma fav potha who is not her fav anymore until she flips again. I don’t think they will show Dadi knows all this ghatiyapan. But am surprised how Armaan made that shameless Ruhi to STFU talking about her khands. If Armaan says the same thing next time she will use the same trick she used on Manisha , Armaan ko bholegi proof leke aao nahi tho mere bhagoda, nikamma ,doormat pathi kisi ke baath pe yakin nahi kartha.smiley36 Rohit tho iss se bhi bada loser nikla

mein kah rahi hun....ki ho sakta hai dadi knows....as she knew abt mussories....to yeh to udaipur hai...and wrmaan and abhira were late for the shaadi....and evaded the question ki kyun late the...and dadi really had vested interest in this shaadi...to most likely would b curous ki pak kya traha tha...😂

waise mujhe ek baat batao.....how can ruhi say that masi bhaag gayee thi??? I mean she knows she was asked to leave so that ruhi stays happy....I m sure ruhi knows more than what she shows....😂

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

they are showing like thermometer reading immediately 🤣🤣

I hope they actually show baby bump for Ab and Ru if makers are planning to move forward with baby tracksmiley36 and not magically having baby in handssmiley39
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ah yes Jharu was such an angel that’s why she did a hit and run and almost killed a patient smiley44

https://x.com/Ajab_Pehchan/status/1846387005044724007

Her acting was Rofl worthy just like her Beti. What more can we expect from this good for nothing legacheee.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

waise mujhe ek baat batao.....how can ruhi say that masi bhaag gayee thi??? I mean she knows she was asked to leave so that ruhi stays happy....I m sure ruhi knows more than what she shows....😂

Ruhi ko pati ki yaad nahi aayi kyuki latest mein to vohi bhaga tha.

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ruhi ko pati ki yaad nahi aayi kyuki latest mein to vohi bhaga tha.

wah wah......kya baat...

waise use pati ki yaad aati kab hai.....use bas armaan hi yaad rahta hai...😂

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Like seriously is there a competition for the poddars, who can go lower than the others?

How these actresses are even delivering these dialogues and going back home. I am imagining one of my family members doing this serial and delivering these dialogues ( which is essentially for job and money) and what I am saying to them at the end of the day or they are feeling about spitting so much venom for the sake of money

Pathetic bizarre and demoralizing, these two and now one more women. What a precap. Like how someone can be so so so mean? Fufass is a villain but why I don’t feel this much resentment towards him like I feel for these chudails???🤬

This is what I often think - to add to it the writer is apparently a woman. Like how! How can you write this level of sh!t and be ok with it. You have a pen in your hand - use it well! I understand u need trp but you really don’t need to stoop so low! smiley7

I’ve been watching KMKT and that’s also written by a woman - I have nothing but absolute respect for every single scene in it. (So far atleast) What a story ! It’s quite similar to this one so can’t help but draw comparison , the families are unkind to one daughter in law and nice to the other albeit for different reasons - and the reason here which is fertility issues makes it even more regressive - on the other hand in kmkt every single scene and dialogue is so very relatable and makes so much sense.

How I wish to see Armaan n Abhira navigate such realistic situations - they will really really serve 😍

But we can only rely on fan fiction for any decent story , not these dkp writers for sure…

Edited by checky88 - 5 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Who is dialogue writer? Do they read what disgusting things they are writing......

In precap Vidya getting angry on Abhira was not entirely wrong as she ate without asking but reaction and dialogues could surely be tone down.

Yeh laalchi aur haq lena kya h? Khaane ki cheez ke liye aisa koun bolta h??

She could say why you touched something without permission? Or something else.

arohis booth entered everyone mera sab kuch cheenliya amd and tum meri maa ki khatil ho is her patent dialogues always we used to get khoon from ears 👂🤣
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Ah yes Jharu was such an angel that’s why she did a hit and run and almost killed a patient smiley44

https://x.com/Ajab_Pehchan/status/1846387005044724007

Her acting was Rofl worthy just like her Beti. What more can we expect from this good for nothing legacheee.

Didn't she falsely accused her bil for violence?? I only saw a clip few days ago don't know specifics.

(Will edit it soon coz of gen3 discussions)