Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Legacy of chudails 😂😂😂 yaar who said that. I forgot

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But she only took the leftover. Usko kya sapna ayega that Ruhi will drop the bowl of kheer.

And Ghar mein despite all conflict, khaana sabke liye hi bantaa hai.

Abhira should take permission to even breath and live.Ruhi jaise logon ko free pass mil jathi hai ,but Abhira don’t have permission to do any mistake .Aaj Armaan ne bhola na duniya mein kuch bhi ho vo Abhira ki hi galathi hogi. She just had a small bowl of left over kheer and that too for the baby,iss mein bhi issue hai and vo galath hai. She is pregnant too ,wonder why they r not revealing the news to the disgusting family though.

Abhira kis kis ki haq cheenogi tum . Kal cabin ,aaj kherr ,kal kya. Meenu has become chamchi of that loser v and her chudail Bahu who stole the ring , she never had guts to reveal that chorni but now she is taunting Abhira for no fault of hers.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Since majority is anticipating something will happen that forces Ab to run away, I think DKP kuch alag creativity dikhayega.. 1-2 week mein pata chal hi jaayegi na🤣🤣🤣

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Legacy of chudails 😂😂😂 yaar who said that. I forgot

For Sirat one??? I think ajab did the honors😭😭
nutmeg7 thumbnail

How do I take this show seriously? The man Armaan was yelling at… the scene was like first his wife ka dead body is taken on a stretcher and some feet away Armaan is yelling at that guy who is like FU. The man takes the baby and leaves.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Waise how is Abhira planning to hide her belly? 4th month se dikhna shuru hota hai. Maybe she is like doc ne bola 1 month bhi paar nahi kar so waha ka socha nahi.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

But she only took the leftover. Usko kya sapna ayega that Ruhi will drop the bowl of kheer.

And Ghar mein despite all conflict, khaana sabke liye hi bantaa hai.

Arey Abhira ki kheer lene mein galti nahi h par use pata h saans bhi lene par mujhe blame karte h taunt karte h especially pregnant Ru ke regarding to in sab se doori maintain karni chahiye.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Mujhe lagta h dawai ke bahane Armaan ne bahar 2 bottle pee li h tabhi bina filter bol raha h.

Messy hair + tired eyes + muh se aagsmiley42

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Armaan you need help we have picturessmiley37smiley37

YRKKH: Good News for Fans! Garvita Sadhwani reveals Rohit-Ruhi (RuHit) Love story track

This girl is such a clown, Abhhira been kicked out PH, when did she run away

This ghatiya shameless woman have the audacity to talk about Abhira and her lineage. Ithna ghatiya family background and lineage rakh ke doosron ko khair bhula rahi hai. Sabh iske jaise himmath wale thodi na hothe hai ki jeth ko blackmail karo then get pregnant with pathi the next month. Free loader should keep her filthy mouth shut all the time except to eat.

Jab Dadi Mussoorie ke videos leke aa sakthi hai Armaan saajan ki videos kyun nahi leke aa saktha hai.smiley36

https://x.com/bekhayaalie/status/1837684236490265058

Lol.

BTS mein sab dikha diya tha.

Abhira schools reporter for fake news

M reveals attack was for Ab

Manisha goes crazy. Armaan schools her supery. RoPu is awesome.

Abhira leaves to temple to pray for kv.

Priest says coconut shell seh pura matka bharo..catch is usmein hole hai toh time lagega. Abhira starts mannat. She's dizzy. Banjaran woman catches her , says she's pregnant. Abhira shocked. Says dont joke. I was told I'm infertile. That wonan claims she has 100 % track record of pregnancy detection. Mata ki chunri bhi fly Karke Ab peh girti hai.

Armaan is calling Ab. Ruhi says she harmed kv and ran like her mom. Ar tells her to stfu varna he will open her kaarnaamon ka kitaab

Ab confirms pregnancy in hospital and is excited but doc says too risky. High chance of miscarriage in 1 mo and bleeding complications due to her genetic condition

Ab is really shaken.

She wants to meet armaan. MG sees her on the way and she doesn't reveal much to him.

Dream scene mein she sees how happy Ar would be about pregnancy news and baby. But snaps out of it.

Ab sees Ar yell at random dude for picking child over wife and she thinks that he has family but got begaana tag. So this child will be his in every way and she will protect baby at any cost.

Precap - the 3 vile women mad at Ab for eating remaining kheer made for "Ruhi and baby".

Thanks❤️

aap mujhe tag kar liya karo...when u write the update...agar yaad rahe to...😂

i m not able to watch the peisdoe till later in the day. aap ke updates hi padhti hun