Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

I just don't want a kid right now. There's not much you can show after a kid is introducedsmiley18

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I don't think so. They have kept hinting at stuff much later than the reveal & kept referring back to stuff. So there is a high chance it may be revisited later - I still think they are going to find a way for Abhira to prove Akshara wasn't guilty - how I am not so sure yet

this approach has consistently diluted the impact of any and every reveal and has been rendered pointless ..and I don’t know how they’re going to reveal to Abhira that Akshara had a past before she met Abhira’s dad ..all of it is quite messy and they can’t selectively reveal some stuff and not reveal others ..anyway they’ve already taken the sting out of IR with their handling ..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 6 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

That is exactly what my problem is. Take time to sort things out for yourself before telling the family - that is actually fine. Coz even by Abhira's logic, if she tells the family, she will be lauded by her own MIL who had issues that she couldn't conceive. So why should she keep the news hidden.

Chalo complications ke chakkar main you keep it hidden - then why eat that kheer to get blessings from your MIL chupke se, as if your child is illegitimate or not wanted - that part made absolutely no sense to me at allsmiley44

If she wanted kheer blessed by an elder or something then apney par nanu nani se bol deti bananey ko. Abhi toh utna maang he sakti hain. The situations she is willfully getting into will only cause her more stress, which can invariably hamper her child's health. Self respect ki toh bali kab ki chadda di, but at least think about the child you are ready to give your life for smiley22

Fortnight thumbnail

https://x.com/OyyeHoyyeBasket/status/1846420692293611869?t=1Xm-DIiPgxTKdTCqI3W0Ug&s=19

Ik that's not a real baby but who holds a baby like that. Bhot zyada fake lag raha haismiley5

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

you mean baby exchange? It could. But i don't think Abhira and Armaan are going to have a kid so soon and even if they do their kid raised by Ruhi would be very ickysmiley5

It won't be raised by them. Even in gen 2, Naira found out about her baby dying and gave her baby back to Kirti.

But if complications arose during delivery due to which Abhira goes into a coma, it may initially play out like this & then everyone finds out the truth later

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I just don't want a kid right now. There's not much you can show after a kid is introducedsmiley18

I do not like baby tracks, I absolutely hate pregnancy mishap tropes, and I do not want abhimaan to have a kid now..basically, there is literally not a single outcome I can like here smiley22

Apsvenky thumbnail

FIL is useless usko chhodo. But this exactly. She wants to leave her child in PH even after seeing how they treat Armaan. Utter nonsense

FIL was mentioned coz uska parallel will be Armaan in this case, who despite not being useless, will be very alone. Also Armaan berating that person today that his decision has taken that child's mother away from him is what Abhira is also doing. Her decision can take her away from her child, which is something neither of those 3 deserve smiley19

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I cannot stop myself from thinking the way Ru suddenly threw the bowl. And Ab ate it first instead and got taane for it.

Kheer symbolises Armaan for now.

May symbolises something else in future too.

I feel.kheer will also symbolise how they both take care of the baby. They very well may show Ru being careless with being pregnant, while Abhira being super careful, specially since she has additional complications.

Fortnight thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not like baby tracks, I absolutely hate pregnancy mishap tropes, and I do not want abhimaan to have a kid now..basically, there is literally not a single outcome I can like here smiley22

Armaan and Abhira shouldn't have a kid anytime soon!!!!!
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Screenshot_2024-10-16-10-46-38-361_com.instagram.android-edit.jpgIMG_20241016_104149.jpg

Shruti i see you girl.

I love how she acknowledges, even through her stories, that Manisha chachi is wrong, rather than justify the wrong behaviour of her character, unlike otherssmiley44