Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rishabal693

Okay guys I will propose my positive delulu KP :

Rohit and Manish are onto Ruhi's plan and when she thinks Armaan is with her , it will be revealed to be Rohit and she gets exposed. Unable to grapple with the circumstances, she collapses and is finally rushed to a hospital with the rest of the family wondering where did Abhimaan go.On the other hand, Manish gives Abhimaan his blessings and they change out of those horrendous outfits with Armaan wearing a black tux and Abhira in a really pretty red saari and they go and do a court marriage and go to their house which Armaan had bought earlier.

smiley42smiley42smiley42

When delulu is the solulu
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rohit and Manish are onto Ruhi's plan and when she thinks Armaan is with her , it will be revealed to be Rohit and she gets exposed. Unable to grapple with the circumstances, she collapses and is finally rushed to a hospital with the rest of the family wondering where did Abhimaan go.On the other hand, Manish gives Abhimaan his blessings and they change out of those horrendous outfits with Armaan wearing a black tux and Abhira in a really pretty red saari and they go and do a court marriage and go to their house which Armaan had bought earlier.

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Ohh.. So umeed baton is now passed on to you? Have you joined Team Ruhi as well?😃

Edited by Solitudelover - 1 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

smiley42smiley42smiley42

Umeed tho umeed ye tho actual mein logical and thoughtful bhi hai! I think it's time you woke up from ur Dreamland!

Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hame koi haq nahi banta Ruhi ko bash karne ka jab hum khud itni umeed leke baithe hai

Rishabal693 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ohh.. So umeed baton is now passed on to you? Have you joined Team Ruhi as well?😃

If Ruhi can't let go of her UMEED until the last second , so how can I be left behind smiley43

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

smiley42smiley42smiley42

https://tenor.com/bWvkd.gif

irrelevant or off-topic content.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Any new conspiracy theories or we are still rehashing same theories as yesterday how cvs are rehashing the plots😀

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Bhai toh khush hai par apni biwi ko dekho

IMG_20240919_145129.jpg

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Yeah, saw few posts.. Best example of damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.. Yesterday he was bashed for getting time to change the dress but not to going to meet Ab. And today he is bashed for going to meet Ab😃

Aaj bhi Armaan ki bashing hui hai??

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

When delulu is the solulu

i just saw post on instagram that deluisonal ppl have 27% longer life span smiley42 ruhi kya manish ko bhi maath degi smiley36