Rooh deserves the truth+ Fav pics ❣️DT note Pg#1

Nostalgia

Posted: 1 months ago

Manish Goenka

~ The greatest fossil to ever walk on earth

~ The one who married Rooh's mom and Poppy (Gatiya story telling)

Does remember Abhimanyu and Akshara married each other! Like Buddha seriously?

He knows that Abheera is an orphan, he even got scammed by fake artist a couple of months ago. Didn't he once think about what might have happened to two persons who accompanied Ak?

Now coming to my frustration, I loved Rooh's bond with Abhimanyu.

Rooh was his daughter just not by blood. Doesn't she deserve the truth? Truth of her beloved Poppy? Rooh though initially jealous of sharing her Poppy, later turned out to be a mature one for her age. Rooh was the only one who always stood with her Poppy. Rooh was that baby, Abhimanyu vowed to love four times (equalising his lost loved ones). Rooh who lost her Papa, atleast had something akin to a closure provided by her parental figures. Later she lost one of them but Rooh knows that she'll not come back ever!

But what about her Poppy? She's still in the mirage that her Poppy went away with his family. Doesn't she deserve the truth? Truth that her Poppy, her father figure in childhood is no more!

This Roohi can rot in hell, for I care. But before leap Rooh deserves the truth!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Note: What I meant by Abheera being an orphan is her losing last/only living relative.

Edit: Manish remembered Abhira (Abhimanyu and Akshara) today.

Adorable fathers and daughters of yrkkh.

Gen 1:

Vishamber - Akshara

Rajbanna - Rashmi, later Muskan (though she's step daughter, Raj cared for her).

Does anyone remember chikki (Prena Singhania, adopted daughter) How was Raj's relationship with her?

Gen 2:

Naitik - Naira

Gen 3:

Abhimanyu - Roohi

(Sadly Kartik didn't have any scenes after 8 year leap, but he had some nice bond with Krishna and his baby bio daughters)

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Edit: Removed the pics as pre leap Rooh was not mentioned and hence it's proved that Garvita's Roohi is entirely a different person 🤭🤭😁 just kidding.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Note: What I meant by Abheera being an orphan is her losing last/only living relative.

Edit: Manish remembered Abhira (Abhimanyu and Akshara) today.

this bit is shown in today's episode Screenshot_2024-09-16-06-48-18-182_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

this bit is shown in today's episode Screenshot_2024-09-16-06-48-18-182_com.instagram.android~2.jpg

And that's what I was waiting for after IR to go post my fav pics 🤣🤭 and freedom to take his name ❣️

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Fossil's memory in show is my excuse people 💅😜

I was not a keen fan of Abhira ship after 6 year leap (mainly due to "ra" part of the Abhira ship, but before that these are my favourite shots) ❣️

Screenshot_2024-09-16-10-58-55-47.jpg

Screenshot_2024-09-16-10-58-21-33.jpg

Janiye ost cover pic takes the cake 🍰

Screenshot_2024-09-16-11-02-43-83.jpg

Aww AbhiRa 😍 cuties...I love each and every song of them ..Their dream sequences are adorable 🥰

I love Abhi - Neil bondsmiley27 ...The same kind was Rooh and Abhi ...smiley27.. Neil's death is so painful for me I can feel Abhi's pain Manjiri Maa pain smiley28

DT note

There was no mention or scenes of little Roohi , little Abhir .. no scenes of Abhimanyu with Roohi .

Please edit entire thread post appropriately as per the scenes related to today’s FB of gen#3 . Thread will otherwise have to be locked at 1600 hrs IST .

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

Hey mod, removed the pics of lil Rooh with Abhimanyu and direct mention of Abhir's name. But this thread is justification rant on why Roohi should know the truth about Abhimanyu's demise, not just based on today's episode.

Roohi is the parallel lead, so may I know why isn't it allowed to write her past with Abhimanyu. Even in Manish's dream sequence (a few episodes back) Roohi recalled everything including Aarohi's death.

I was under the impression that Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhinav's names and ships are forbidden unless they were present in the episode. I understand Abhir coming under that category cause of paternity issues. But why Roohi? I'm just curious 🤔😅