Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Marriage. Leap is not happening so soon.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

He would do anything to save this show of his which is a milking cow for him. It doesn't matter core characters are destroyed.

I won’t blame him or the channel. It’s fair
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Yup, I agree. Like, you can only praise the FL, and if you don’t, you’re suddenly the villain or labeled as a salty old-gen fan. I’ve defended this FL when it made sense, but now she's just boring and annoying with mediocre acting. I can’t keep pretending she’s the 'besht FL of all time.' Like, come on.

The Jhanak fandom is brutal—they troll their own FL all the time. But not Rishta. All you have to do is praise the FL, even when she’s wrong. And yeah, Shahi doesn’t care about legacy or whatever, he just has a core group of old fans who stick around because of her mom/ dad's legacy. New viewers aren’t even watching anymore.

I kinda agree they can’t experiment much with this kind of FL, so they just make everyone around her look immoral and wrong, while the legacy FL is 'the besht.' I mean, even DKP is losing viewers in Anupama. It used to get 2.8 TRP two months back, now it’s down to 2.5-2.4. And Rishta? Still hovering around 2.2-2.3. The Anupama leap didn’t even work that well.

This forum is for discussing the good and the bad about the show. We don’t always have to kiss a certain character’s a**.

If complaining on this forum isn’t productive, then how is praising a character 24/7 productive? It’s a free forum to talk sh*t, giggle, and discuss. If someone is jobless for bitching nd complaining, then what do you call hailing a fictional character 24/7 on this forum? Equally jobless, right? Everyone should just speak their mind, good or bad. It’s not that hard, you know? 💀🤡🥲

Edited for mocking opinions

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

True haha exactly smiley36 gen 4 beginning was so bad like ml was literally giving hopes to his bhabhi. Ppl let out their frustration and even bashed ruhi. Hardly anyone care if ppl bash ruhi as ppl who adored her in last gen do not blindly hail her or support her. They know she deserves that as she is doing that. But same thing does not work for fl we have to understand she is legacy fl so itv fl will have flaws we should accept and should not call out her mistakes? Then that should be applicable for all character. Ruhi is doing what her writer demands from her so why to bash her. Armaan did what writer asked him to do why to bash him ? All characters do what writers asked them to do.So no characters deserve redemption as mistake was writers not characters 😄.

Itv characters ko itv character ki tarah treat karenge toh we can actually see wrong narratives of writers who is actually showing abhira as immature and freeloader. If we constantly defend her by bringing random stuffs writer will make her one more anupama who just gives bhashan never realized her mistakes.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mandeep123

Will Arman and Abhira 's marriage take place given Ruhi's plotting? Will the marriage be called off at the last minute with a rift between Abhira and Arman and then they come with a leap with a baby Abhira? Or they might show Rohit actually dead and Ruhi married to Arman?

Hmmm.....for a baby in a leap, abhiman must be married first because DKP is Sanskari 😂 so if leap is happening, abhiman marriage will not happen, he will marry Chuhi for zimmedari, Abhira and Arman come face to face. But in all this, i see no hope for a good future for Abhiman 😕 Abhira will never accept her sister's husband so Accha Admi, I don't understand the relevance of Ruhan's existence then, it's all very messed up.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If anyone from DKP is reading the forum, I say be bold guys, let's repeat KZK 1, kid out of wedlock and strong Abhira 😈🤣😂

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 1 months ago

This person is a huge legacy fan, but even she admits Abhira is stupid asf. It’s not just casual viewers—even her own legacy fans know the FL is dumb asf 🤷‍♀️ she lacks one thing that is common sense.

https://x.com/mira_gopal/status/1826515261677031578

Edited by Randomlurker - 1 months ago
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

I see it as leads marriage and then within a month leap of 5-6 years ,by the time of marriage of leads they show they will bring and Ruhi and Rohit together

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Marriage. Leap is not happening so soon.

Yeah! They’ll only have leap after showing them as a marriage couple. Because after leap if show goes downhill then they’ll have to bring in another generation