Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

I don’t get this everyone hating on her. Same track Arman will blame her she won’t say she is pregnant even tho it will shut Vidya up…

she will move away and then a 6 years leap they need to stop leaps it so illogical now with Manish and Swarna maybe kill of manish as women tend to live longer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So do you agree that a leap would come in next 45 days??

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

I don’t get this everyone hating on her. Same track Arman will blame her she won’t say she is pregnant even tho it will shut Vidya up…

she will move away and then a 6 years leap they need to stop leaps it so illogical now with Manish and Swarna maybe kill of manish as women tend to live longer

no I think Armaan and abhira will leave the family together this time..
Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Makers have no fixed story. They also visit this forum and social media platforms often to churn out the next episode's track. Even RS admitted to checking out viewer sentiments on forums in one of his interviews.

And the worst part?!! -- the most sadistic tracks we imagine and post here, they pick up..Also, they show the opposite of popular positive opinions...so it's better we post minimal stuff here and in no way give them more negative ideas.

I have seen this happen during yrkkh gen 3 and Anupama.

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Makers have no fixed story. They also visit this forum and social media platforms often to churn out the next episode's track. Even RS admitted to checking out viewer sentiments on forums in one of his interviews.

And the worst part?!! -- the most sadistic tracks we imagine and post here, they pick up..Also, they show the opposite of popular positive opinions...so it's better we post minimal stuff here and in no way give them more negative ideas.

I have seen this happen during yrkkh gen 3 and Anupama.

Yes they hired some people who continuesly spying on us.

The people report to rajan shahi and writers so that they can go for upcoming story.

If there is demand there would be supply it is rule.

The much more talks much more creep tracks.

Today they Show us fight for a kheer tomorrow they will fight for a roti.

Vidya would be saying-

Abhira tune mere Ruhi ke hisse ki roti tiffin mein se chura kar khali.

Manisha-Yeh toh hai hi chor,pehle mere manu ka cabin churaya phir Ruhi ke hisse ki kheer or Aaj roti bhi

Ruhi-Abhira mujhe tumse yeh umid nahi thi tumne mere hisse ki roti bhi nahi chodi,are kuch toh sharam kar leti mein maa banne wali hoon

Then all people gathered of Poddars and stand liek a statue who never speaks.

Then 4 woman Roti drama and 2 man Armaan and Rohit's drama and then Dadisa came 2 line to all people and then scene cut

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Based on my experience with RS's and SP's high-trp shows in the last 2-3 years, I ( and many others as well) know how the story might progress. But don't want to reinforce the potential future tracks by posting here, and encourage makers to indulge in unpleasant storytelling.

But those who started watching yrkkh only from gen 4 and are Abhimaan fans, please be detached for your own mental well-being. The makers and show do not deserve so much hype. Infact, the story is a type of negative energy we all must stay away from.

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

Based on my experience with RS's and SP's high-trp shows in the last 2-3 years, I ( and many others as well) know how the story might progress. But don't want to reinforce the potential future tracks by posting here, and encourage makers to indulge in unpleasant storytelling.

But those who started watching yrkkh only from gen 4 and are Abhimaan fans, please be detached for your own mental well-being. The makers and show do not deserve so much hype. Infact, the story is a type of negative energy we all must stay away from.

Yes I completely Agree with you buddy

And I never attacthed myself from anyone like Abhira,Chachi sa,Dadisa fufasa.

Bcoz I know one day every character's 180 degree persnality will use before end of yrkkh 4.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

What 6 yrs leap? Where dud u got this news? Is it confirmed???