Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyfanforever

If “impact on people” was really a thing, then ITV itself would’ve been banned 25 years. Why singling out Rishta for it?😂 And about Rishta “not letting other shows survive”, then know that if “nobody is bigger than the show” a thing, then “no show is bigger than the channel” is the TRUTH. Channel only craves its own success. Long term potential hoga, toh hee shows survive karenge. There is no special treatment for no one.😂

i believe rishta forum is enough to prove that what impact it has on audience. If you think so i do not think so we are free to disagree you need not bother about my comments as in the end we two are different individual who has their own thought process and who has their own life experience. Neither you have lived mine nor i will live yours so there is no need that our thoughts should match. If you feel one is Bura aadmi then i feel another is Buri Aurath. For BA itself has a different meaning so let's agree to disagree as i do think i should explain my stance to stranger.
Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i believe rishta forum is enough to prove that what impact it has on audience. If you think so i do not think so we are free to disagree you need not bother about my comments as in the end we two are different individual who has their own thought process and who has their own life experience. Neither you have lived mine nor i will live yours so there is no need that our thoughts should match. If you feel one is Bura aadmi then i feel another is Buri Aurath. For BA itself has a different meaning so let's agree to disagree as i do think i should explain my stance to stranger.

man, do people really think the channel doesn't play favorites with Shahi? The channel straight up put Uka and Ghum on 45-minute episodes for two damn months, with those more than 20-minute ad breaks that felt like forever with reality shows clashing with them. Uka was getting dragged under scanner just two months ago with the channel breathing down their necks. They need more Trp from Ghum since Shakti was charging more, so they cut costs by removing the entire cast. DKP ever had to deal with that kinda heat from the channel? Nah, even when their TRP is stuck on repeat, they never face any pressure—how is that not blatant favoritism? Meanwhile, Ghum and Uka are still stuck with those 45-minute episodes, and their TRPs are getting funneled to AAA since it’s counted from 8:30. How's that even fair? The makers are getting screwed while DKP just skates by.

And don’t even get me started on the Teej episode—every Jhanak,uka nd ghum fd was like don't watch if they love their jodi, 'cause the legacy show couple was hogging all the spotlight. Jhanak pulling more Trp, so why don't they get more attention? Is it not biased now? If someone loves this show, that's cool, but let's be real—the channel is hella biased for Shahi and its shows, and that's just facts.

Edited by Randomlurker - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

man, do people really think the channel doesn't play favorites with Shahi? The channel straight up put Uka and Ghum on 45-minute episodes for two damn months, with those more than 20-minute ad breaks that felt like forever with reality shows clashing with them. Uka was getting dragged under scanner just two months ago with the channel breathing down their necks. They need more Trp from Ghum since Shakti was charging more, so they cut costs by removing the entire cast. DKP ever had to deal with that kinda heat from the channel? Nah, even when their TRP is stuck on repeat, they never face any pressure—how is that not blatant favoritism? Meanwhile, Ghum and Uka are still stuck with those 45-minute episodes, and their TRPs are getting funneled to AAA since it’s counted from 8:30. How's that even fair? The makers are getting screwed while DKP just skates by.

And don’t even get me started on the Teej episode—every Jhanak,uka nd ghum fd was like don't watch if they love their jodi, 'cause the legacy show couple was hogging all the spotlight. Jhanak pulling more Trp, so why don't they get more attention? Is it not biased now? If someone loves this show, that's cool, but let's be real—the channel is hella biased for Shahi and its shows, and that's just facts.

exactly shows like uka deserve to survive. They are fetching audience by their own hardwork and quality of content and idhar rishta is getting trp just because of nepotism. Akshara ki story, akshara ki beti ki story and uske nathin ki story uski parnathin ki story.

Ppl say we should eradicate nepotism but idhar toh nepotism ke paidaish ko bina mehnath ke trp milthi hai rangu is stupid channel but it atleast tries to bring unique content what exactly sp is offerring same story copy paste everywhere just because yrkkh has privileges of being nepotism ka product they are getting trp for this unwanted show and story.

What kind of story they want to tell their audience marry anyone from street and change father or find husbandji on road. Consider marriage as joke as karthik married so many different women and was still loving his wife. And marry some one for love his brother and marry someone for your education. They should know how women struggle and complete their studies even sell vadapav on street but will never marry anyone so randomly and be a bhoj on them and use them and throw them.

Aisa legacy show na chale toh accha hai

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

AA ayega na auto driversmiley36

why not a hotel wala 😂😂 so that abhira gets permanent food there

tellyfanforever thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

The conversation was actually supposed to be about “Auto-Driver will come”. Bura Aadmi was beside the point😂 Never mind! Peace✌🏼

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tellyfanforever

The conversation was actually supposed to be about “Auto-Driver will come”. Bura Aadmi was beside the point😂 Never mind! Peace✌🏼

that's also my view point so i never forced you to accept it. So you can chill ignore and move on.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

why not a hotel wala 😂😂 so that abhira gets permanent food there

yeah but og ak in maa was hotel wala and ab does not know cooking so auto wala is besht as they can reuse maa ka auto.
Pixie-Dust thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhira's second husband can be from any profession , but she would make sure to squeeze his assets and consume them for her own good for nothing existence. Abhira is a certified freeloader. Her first and true love is freeloading. She should open a university to preach her art of freeloading to prospective beggars.

Edited by Pixie-Dust - 2 months ago
barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

He desperately wanna save the show and we accept it or not but a villain is necessary for spice and drama. When Pakhi went away, Ghum had to take a leap as the trps started dropping. He would do anything to save this show of his which is a milking cow for him. It doesn't matter core characters are destroyed.

I know we need villains in the show, but beech beech mei thodi vamps ki izzat utraayi hoti toh accha lagta naa🥺

Ruhi has brought innumerable kalesh into the family. It's time for her comeuppance. It would being peace to my sadist heart smiley36

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

exactly shows like uka deserve to survive. They are fetching audience by their own hardwork and quality of content and idhar rishta is getting trp just because of nepotism. Akshara ki story, akshara ki beti ki story and uske nathin ki story uski parnathin ki story.

Ppl say we should eradicate nepotism but idhar toh nepotism ke paidaish ko bina mehnath ke trp milthi hai rangu is stupid channel but it atleast tries to bring unique content what exactly sp is offerring same story copy paste everywhere just because yrkkh has privileges of being nepotism ka product they are getting trp for this unwanted show and story.

What kind of story they want to tell their audience marry anyone from street and change father or find husbandji on road. Consider marriage as joke as karthik married so many different women and was still loving his wife. And marry some one for love his brother and marry someone for your education. They should know how women struggle and complete their studies even sell vadapav on street but will never marry anyone so randomly and be a bhoj on them and use them and throw them.

Aisa legacy show na chale toh accha hai

Yeah, I agree, Uka def deserves the spot they’re at rn. Same with Ghum, it’s killing it atm. Idk what’s gonna happen in the future for both, but both shows are better than Rishta right now... But like, you can't trash talk a legacy show or you’ll be labeled the villain, lmao. And come on, no one’s shutting down a show just 'cause some people are talking smack online. Sitara ain’t gonna pull the plug on a show just 'cause of online noise, and Shahi knows that. He knows his new show flop batein. He can’t get new viewers, Rishta’s surviving 'cause of legacy love. He himself knows atleast this much, he knows the legacy fans will watch and love whatever he puts out. No joke, if you check Twitter, the Rishta fandom accounts is full of tweets from legacy grandmas ,legacy mother nd dads. So They ain’t new viewers, they’re watching 'cause it’s a legacy nd attachment because of it.

My point is, new viewers will move on to better shows and couples, but the OGs who’ve been watching for a while will stick around no matter what. I bet Shahi’s gonna introduce Gen 5, 6, 7, and people will still be hyping this show. This show has crossed its expiry date, bruh, but whatever. This fandom is the loudest on Twitter too, like they’re always roasting other fandoms, but say something about their ML or legacy FL, and it's the same old repeat telecast.😭

Chemistry is subjective, sure, if they feel it, cool, let them enjoy it. it's fine if you enjoy your show, a lot of people don’t. I saw a Rishta clip floating around, and I just didn’t see the chemistry. There’s no sexual tension, nothing NADA. They just come off as lame to me. That’s just my view, maybe others like it and they feel they getting served, good for them. No need to take it to heart...💀😭

Edited out member attack

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago