Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Devi was always a heroine for me, she was selfish, sassy, cared for the people whom she loved. Kaurwaki was the main villain, even teen titlies, Helena , Blondie Diana and Vimala were more tolerable than Kaurwaki, the lead heroine 🤣😂

haha yeah true 😂 after watching her as sassy devi i could not see her as villain 😂
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haha yeah true 😂 after watching her as sassy devi i could not see her as villain 😂

She was so good, she made Adnan a good actor in her scenes.🤣😂 How about her as Ruhan kid in next generation 🤣 Ruhan ka milan to zarur Karayenge ye log 🤣🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

She was so good, she made Adnan a good actor in her scenes.🤣😂 How about her as Ruhan kid in next generation 🤣 Ruhan ka milan to zarur Karayenge ye log 🤣🤣

yeah she can be she would be sassy and nice to watch on screen smiley36 haan show ka naam hi yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai so ruhaan highly possible hai smiley36
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yeah she can be she would be sassy and nice to watch on screen smiley36 haan show ka naam hi yeh rishta kya kehlatha hai so ruhaan highly possible hai smiley36

But Ruhan me interest to ghanta kisi ko nahi hai 😂 umeed Devi and her stupidity.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tellyfanforever

Maine kab bola AA is better than BA?😂 Mujhe AA and BA dono nahi pasand. While AAs are too boring, BAs are too toxic. All I said was there is very less potential of AA in this generation’s story, as you said “auto-driver” will come. You didn’t have to go so far justifying your Bura Aadmi.😂

armaan is not bura aadmi neither he is accha aadmi fl ke saath ek baar divorce karle toh he will automatically become bura aadmi so he need not have to really become bura aadmi as itv ka common divorce tracks makes rishta leads bura aadmi. 😄
tellyfanforever thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

armaan is not bura aadmi neither he is accha aadmi fl ke saath ek baar divorce karle toh he will automatically become bura aadmi so he need not have to really become bura aadmi as itv ka common divorce tracks makes rishta leads bura aadmi. 😄

That’s the point, Armaan is NOT Bura Aadmi. The character is growing everyday. Like you can’t even convince me otherwise.😂

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: tellyfanforever

That’s the point, Armaan is NOT Bura Aadmi. The character is growing everyday. Like you can’t even convince me otherwise.😂

my problem is only with ak as i have seen her journey since the beginning the characters which came in between are just troll worthy and unke existence sirf ak ke bure decision ke wajah se hai 😂

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Also when I say “Bura Aadmi”, it’s not limited to the divorce tracks, as you’ve mentioned. I mean it as a whole character in terms of toxicity.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I only want rishta to end as it's not letting other shows to survive which are much better than itv. More than watching gen 3 story i am amused to see how rishta shows wrong things as right which can impact those naive ppl who think itv is real.

Removed quoted post

Edited by minakrish - 2 months ago

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

na i am only want rishta to end as it's not letting other shows to survive which are much better than itv. More than watching gen 3 story i am amused to see how rishta shows wrong things as right which can impact those naive ppl who think itv is real.

If “impact on people” was really a thing, then ITV itself would’ve been banned 25 years. Why singling out Rishta for it?😂 And about Rishta “not letting other shows survive”, then know that if “nobody is bigger than the show” a thing, then “no show is bigger than the channel” is the TRUTH. Channel only craves its own success. Long term potential hoga, toh hee shows survive karenge. There is no special treatment for no one.😂