Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Better Armaan sa's X chromosome be strong as I don't want another N/K/A to miss their bio father in the initial stage of childhood, have diabetes/heart disease, get overly pampered only to get forgotten/sidelined as soon as a female child is bornπŸ₯Ί

AA ayega na auto driversmiley36
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This time abhira will become pregnant without marriage may be that's the theme of this season.

Season 1 arrange marriage no kalesh

Season 2 love marriage and marriage seperation marriage with someone else and reunite and death and mls marriage with someone else.

Season 3 love marriage fl marrying random man then his death and seperation of ml and fl before reunion.

Season 4: fl and ml will get married and seperate then they have ons will have a kid and before marriage they will seperate again. Ml will marry ruhi thinking abhira left him but abhira will comr back with a kid. Again conflicts of ml whom to choose his responsibilities towards his wife or his responsibilities towards his ex and his kid out of wedlock

Kid out of wedlock? 😲 Interesting but I don't think DKP will show it. More like AA will come 🀣🀣

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

AA ayega na auto driversmiley36

Gen 5 me seedha bhikari le ayenge 🀣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Gen 5 me seedha bhikari le ayenge 🀣

haan pakka aur usko bhi beizatt karenge smiley36 india main i heard bikhari earns more than any other profession but rishta main unka bhi band bajayenge smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kid out of wedlock? 😲 Interesting but I don't think DKP will show it. More like AA will come 🀣🀣

dkp can show anything πŸ˜‚ unko sirf apni show ki position ki padhi hai. The more the complex the relation is the more mazza and trp they get πŸ˜‚

Fanwars jo honge πŸ˜‚

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

dkp can show anything πŸ˜‚ unko sirf apni show ki position ki padhi hai. The more the complex the relation is the more mazza and trp they get πŸ˜‚

Fanwars jo honge πŸ˜‚

Kid out of wedlock was handled by ekta in KZK 1 most iconically and Prerna was very strong in that phase despite Anurag abandoning her.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kid out of wedlock was handled by ekta in KZK 1 most iconically and Prerna was very strong in that phase despite Anurag abandoning her.

dkp can not show strong fl like ekta woh sirf ekta ka dept hai dkp ke production se sirf upma nikalthe hai aaj kal πŸ˜„
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

dkp can not show strong fl like ekta woh sirf ekta ka dept hai dkp ke production se sirf upma nikalthe hai aaj kal πŸ˜„

Ab to Ekta ne bhi strong FLs lane chodh diye, she has gotten bored and totally lost her real charm. Her last strong lead was Kaurwaki and we all know how pathetic she was. 🀣Her only successful show right now is Parineeti which is khichdi of her many previous shows and those Bhagyas Jo pata nahi kab se chal rahe hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hope Abhiman ke atleast marriage to dikha den before AA enters 🀣

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 2 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Ab to Ekta ne bhi strong FLs lane chodh diye, she has gotten bored and totally lost her real charm. Her last strong lead was Kaurwaki and we all know how pathetic she was. 🀣Her only successful show right now is Parineeti which is khichdi of her many previous shows and those Bhagyas Jo pata nahi kab se chal rahe hai πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hope Abhiman ke atleast marriage to dikha den before AA enters 🀣

haha yeah ekta seems to have lost interest in itv πŸ˜‚ kauravaki was a joke btw the actor who played devi has joined main hoon saath tere. Udhar she is playing proper villain πŸ˜‚ devi ko villain banna tha heroine bankar chali gayi πŸ˜‚
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

haha yeah ekta seems to have lost interest in itv πŸ˜‚ kauravaki was a joke btw the actor who played devi has joined main hoon saath tere. Udhar she is playing proper villain πŸ˜‚ devi ko villain banna tha heroine bankar chali gayi πŸ˜‚

Devi was always a heroine for me, she was selfish, sassy, cared for the people whom she loved. Kaurwaki was the main villain, even teen titlies, Helena , Blondie Diana and Vimala were more tolerable than Kaurwaki, the lead heroine πŸ€£πŸ˜‚