Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Given that writers are hellbent on making Ruhi Pakhi Didi 2.0, it'd have been nice if they had kept Ruhi grey for sometime trying petty ideas (petty but not overly harmful like threatening someone's life etc.) to break Abhira-Armaan relationship out of jealousy and Rohit foiling her plans and both having a bickering relationship with Ruhi realising in the end that her feelings for Armaan were more of an obsession and asking forgiveness from everyone. Rohit keeps on maintaining his "Welcome back, Wifey" attitude and making things difficult for Ruhi to teach her a lesson while Ruhi getting frustrated with Rohit's grey persona and yet both of them finding pulled towards each other. While their relationship can be a nod to OG Rishta's theme of finding love in an arranged marriage, their spouse to enemies to lovers relationship can click with Gen 4 viewers who like slightly toxic love stories. For some reason, I'm liking Romit-Garvita chemistry and want to see more of it and also having a slightly grey SML in Rishta who doesn't die or has nothing except crying to do.

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

So toxic that it's good.

I would watch something like that!

Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieflora

So toxic that it's good.

Exactly. I'm tired of green forest male leads and alpha millionaires who are toxic to middle class FL for no reason. Give me well-deserved toxicity missing on our screens. Also both Garvita and Romit had played grey characters before so it won't be unnatural to watch also.

cutepigs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: barbieflora

So toxic that it's good.

I second this. I would love to watch something like that. The Mahaan thing has started annoying me now in TV.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

I wish we could have something like this in yrkkh plot like I just love enemies to lovers trope, where you know how despicable the other person is but still can't get them out of your head. 😆

Goody two shoes are overrated lol, we need our toxic spouse turned enemies to lovers trope.

Edited by Vanyatanvi - 2 months ago
Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyatanvi

I wish we could have something like this in yrkkh plot like I just love enemies to lovers trope, where you know how despicable the other person is but still can't get them out of your head. 😆

Goody two shoes are overrated lol, we need our toxic spouse turned enemies to lovers trope.

Exactly and we need to romanticize arranged marriages because we won't get that fairytale wali love story. And this time I really want Romit to get a parallel lead kind of role because I've been watching him since Shakalaka Boom Boom days and I felt he didn't get lead roles in big production houses because his youngish face used to be a drawback to play the husband of Sarvaguna sampanna Ghar ki Bahu. Finally his youngish face paid its due.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Given that writers are hellbent on making Ruhi Pakhi Didi 2.0, it'd have been nice if they had kept Ruhi grey for sometime trying petty ideas (petty but not overly harmful like threatening someone's life etc.) to break Abhira-Armaan relationship out of jealousy and Rohit foiling her plans and both having a bickering relationship with Ruhi realising in the end that her feelings for Armaan were more of an obsession and asking forgiveness from everyone. Rohit keeps on maintaining his "Welcome back, Wifey" attitude and making things difficult for Ruhi to teach her a lesson while Ruhi getting frustrated with Rohit's grey persona and yet both of them finding pulled towards each other. While their relationship can be a nod to OG Rishta's theme of finding love in an arranged marriage, their spouse to enemies to lovers relationship can click with Gen 4 viewers who like slightly toxic love stories. For some reason, I'm liking Romit-Garvita chemistry and want to see more of it and also having a slightly grey SML in Rishta who doesn't die or has nothing except crying to do.

yes,,but unfortunately that won’t happen in rishta..because supporting characters in rishta are only there to influence the lead couples life.. dkp won’t spend screen time on Ruhi Rohit relationship..they’ll just show Ruhi using rohit to stay in podaar house so she can try to break up abhira and Armaan..and this track most probably will end with rohits death and either abhira and Armaan getting blamed and leaving podaars house or just abhira leaving podaars house and then a leap,will arrive..
Autumn09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes,,but unfortunately that won’t happen in rishta..because supporting characters in rishta are only there to influence the lead couples life.. dkp won’t spend screen time on Ruhi Rohit relationship..they’ll just show Ruhi using rohit to stay in podaar house so she can try to break up abhira and Armaan..and this track most probably will end with rohits death and either abhira and Armaan getting blamed and leaving podaars house or just abhira leaving podaars house and then a leap,will arrive..

I hope Rohit doesn't die. For once they take Ye Rishte Hain Pyaar Ke: Kuhu-Kunal route and maybe they can show the reveal that it's not Armaan but Rohit who's sautela kid and simultaneously Abhira's parentage revelation. Even if Abhira-Ruhi don't get to Ek Hazaaron me meri Behna hai stage, at least make them fight over some serious issue rather than Ruhi eyeing over her Jethji.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

I hope Rohit doesn't die. For once they take Ye Rishte Hain Pyaar Ke: Kuhu-Kunal route and maybe they can show the reveal that it's not Armaan but Rohit who's sautela kid and simultaneously Abhira's parentage revelation. Even if Abhira-Ruhi don't get to Ek Hazaaron me meri Behna hai stage, at least make them fight over some serious issue rather than Ruhi eyeing over her Jethji.

well Rohit is actually the illegitimate child if madhavs first wife is shivani and he married vidya while married to shivani. Because his marriage to vidya won’t be valid. But kaveri doesn’t care about all that..to her Armaan will always be inferior to rohit
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

well Rohit is actually the illegitimate child if madhavs first wife is shivani and he married vidya while married to shivani. Because his marriage to vidya won’t be valid. But kaveri doesn’t care about all that..to her Armaan will always be inferior to rohit